Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Day That I Was Wishing For?

Actually, Tuesday was the day where my schedule was packed.

But not today...

Today, I finished my last assignment for this semester.. (oh victory~)

And today, there was no lecture, no tutorial, just LSP401 class.

And it was the last LSP class, by the way.

I sensed that my LSP teacher's eyes was quite watery or was it my imagination?

Because I think I am oversensitive sometimes.

Thinking too much and reading too much into someone's facial expression.

If it was not my imagination, then she was good in camouflaging her emotion cause she kind of tried to cheer up by mentioning something funny.

I guess she's gonna miss us like we are certainly gonna miss her..

She asked us to keep in touch, and acknowledge that me and another student named Avinesh can consult her in the future to ask about our next English paper we are going to take.

Well, I was thinking about taking Creative Writing, just like my sister, cause I like writing fiction compared to non-fiction. Ah, I wish, if I need not to repeat this paper, lah..

At the end of the LSP class today, my classmate, Hafizah, took out the wrapped gift and card that the whole class bought for our LSP teacher, Puan Kanchana Devi.

Aww~

And Puan Kanchana was surprised, and yet, she could make jokes about the word "Tq" inside the card we wrote for her. I told you, she was a sporting teacher, and with a lots of sense of humour too. I wish if I am going to take my next English paper, I can be taught by her, or at least, someone like her.

Oh, was it the day that I was wishing for?

A day without lecture? (of course I wish for this day!)

A day with the last class? (Err? Unsure? Depend on the class, I guess..)

A day where the last assignment was accomplished? (definitely, I wish for this day)

So, today was the day I was wishing for.. There may be farewell, but at least, we had immortalised the sweet memories inside our brain.

As Puan Kanchana said, we have to fly, and not repeat this paper and be confined in USM cage.
We have to see the world. Maybe we like university life, but there's more to life than just being comfortable, or being safe at your comfort zone. Yup, I agree completely..

Ok, so bubbye.. Gonna fly to my dreamland now.. ;)

2 comments:

esther delilah sia said...

good for u. my lecturers this sem are quite sportingg too..to the fact that they accepted when i get 'manja' with them..too much for a 21-years old to be. haha.ya...you and your creativeness and imagination will turn a new page to Harry Potter...7th harry potter...harry potter and the mysteriious mad maureen...kekeke

Mad Maureen said...

thanks.. Haha, Harry Potter!! You know, I haven't even read the first book of the Harry Potter's series.. wah, manja with lecturer.. so good.. extremely sporting wor.. hehehe.. nevermind lah, you still haven't bergelar dewasa,still can manja one.. this is our last chance to act like tahun 1.. haha.. still got roughly 5 months to be finally legal.. ;)