Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Madness Makes My Brain Go Round-Round to other Irrelevant Things

I had rejected my sister's invitation to dine with her for two days in a row. Wa lao eh~ Sorry, sis.. Did not do this on purpose. Got lots of work to do..
And I had my LSP interview this morning. Thank God it was over.. Yay!
I don't really care what the result will be cause I have other things to worry about now..

MAD WORRY LIST
1) SHE project

2) HXE (ASS)ignments

3) Semantic online task

4) How I'm gonna lose my pimples for the upcoming masquerade party this Saturday if I keep getting not enough sleep? (-_-) [yawning~]

5) Do I need to repeat my History paper cause it was one of my TERAS and I got a D for it?
(Cis, I thought my History is history already!!)

6) Not to forget my Spanish test tomorrow which I haven't even start my revision?
(No lo se!!)

7) And LSP listening test this Thursday? (Remind me to korek telinga.. wuwu~)

8) I have a mountain of laundries which I haven't wash...
(Mama, please come to Penang *battling eyelashes*)

By the way, our LSP teacher was kind of asked us this interesting question
"If you were given a chance to read someone's personal diary, whose would it be?"

The answers from my classmates were, future husband [which I also thought about ;) ]
Adolf Hitler's diary [gerenti 18 SG punya diary cause so many violence caused by him]
God's diary [no comment], and also siblings' diary.
And guess what my answer was? Hehe..
It was a priest's diary..
I wanted to read the private diary of a priest because I want to look at the daily lives of a person who's more into the spiritual outlook than the worldly outlook..
Besides, I added that time, by reading the diary of a priest, I can know the secrets of other people too because people go to confess their sins to a priest, so a priest's private diary is like the key to every other secrets especially the nasty secrets.. ;)

The second question that my LSP teacher asked us was that among the four given adjectives,
"Intelligent, happy, rich, famous"
Which one would we choose?

Majority of the answers were intelligent. The reasons given by my classmates were that if we are intelligent, the other 3 aspects will come eventually (which I really agree with) and some mentioned about world domination, and some mentioned about gaining respects from others.
Well, my answer was intelligence too.

The reason why I chose intelligence was that, intelligence was the only thing that is permanent.
Fame does not last long because every famous people has their own fame time.
Riches, of course, is not long lasting too because money and possessions will finish eventually.
Happiness too, unfortunately, is temporary because we cannot be happy all the time. If you disagree with me, let me ask you, when you lost someone you love, doesn't it hurt you?
That's what I felt when I lost my grandmother when I was eight, and the sad feeling of loss was experienced everytime when my cat went away or dead. (-_-)

Well, intelligence on the other hand, sticks with us, and stays permanent with us.
So, I guess, being intelligent is the safest option among the four choices.
As mentioned by my classmates, being intelligent can promise us the other 3 aspects but none of the other can promise us to be intelligent.

Updated, on the same day: Err, I guess I forgot my super important file in the library.. (Which contains my Spanish workbook and notes!! Wuwu~ )

No comments: