Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"No Lo Se!!" and Crossing Fingers Twice....

It's funny how the Spanish Word "No Lo Se" which means "I don't know" can be seen as a positive statement if we combine the word "Lo" and "Se" to become one new word, and this phrase can stated as "No Lose" ( Tidak kalah..) Yay!! Lol.. I know, lame right? Well, I was quite worried about my Spanish test that I sat for just now because I was clueless about most of the questions there. If want to goreng, sorry, I did not have the kung fu or skill to goreng in Spanish. Huhu~ Just hope that I could pass or at least get a B in my Spanish test which I sat today.. [-_-]

Today, I was quite happy because my group mate and I FINALLY finished our SHE 101 project. But (crossing fingers) our lecturer who supervised us had not approve our final report yet, so there's kind of 50-50 chance of redoing back our project again, which I do not have the intention or willingness to do again. My group mate/friend had done her best and sacrificed a lot for this project (She was lack of sleep just because of this), so I hope nothing is going to take away our happy hour tonight.. Touch wood, I mean Happy HourS.. Not hour only.. (Talking about the lecturer who supervised us, long life, she just called me up while I am blogging.. woo hoo!! She assured that she'll take a look at our report and reply my e-mail by tomorrow.. Yay! Cross double fingers)

So, yawning fully, I hereby want to do my laundry that had been mounting up in my room.. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh what course are you taking.. all these subjects i'm not familiar with... can learn Spanish. I want toooooooo! =D

Mad Maureen said...

Hehe.. The course I'm taking is Humanity course (Arts).. Yours, if not mistaken, MassCom, rite? Oh, the Spanish course I take as option.. In my uni, people from different course can take subject out of their major.. So, if you wana learn spanish, vamos!! ;)