Thursday, March 12, 2009

Supersticious Alert!!

It's already past 12 am in Malaysia, and the date is 13th March 2009, and this date falls on Friday.

In short, it's Friday the 13th.

Actually, I did not notice it but when my Facebook friend mentioned about it in her shout out the other day, I was like, man, how come I overlooked the date??

So, what do you think all the superstitious people out there are gonna do??

Let me guess...

a) The superstitious students would stay at their hostels to avoid any bad karma or any unfortunate happenings.
Action taken: Skipping classes and lectures.
Outcome: Minus one attendance. 30 something percent of getting barred from exam. Talking about unfortunate event.

b) The supersticious workers would stay at home and probably won't get out of the bed, cause afraid later something terrible might happen at their working place.
Action taken: Skipping work.
Outcome: Your boss gonna have bad impression about you. MC? Not an excuse.. Huh~ You're not healthy and tough enough to be his/her employee!!

c) The supersticious females would try to mandi bunga to keep the bala away. As the Malay people said "Mandi bunga untuk buang bala."
Action taken: Plucking all those beautiful nice smelling flowers.
Outcome: Less beauty on earth. Mother Nature's gonna haunt you!!


I, on the other hand, am gonna continue my Friday routine as usual.. Why? I am not superstitious. Nothing bad gonna happen to me on this date.


URm, touch wood??

No comments: