Monday, March 30, 2009

Being Mysterious for One Night........

In~~




Ta-daa!!!



MASQUERADE NIGHT!!!

Happening on 28th March 2009,
(which btw, was also the Earth Hour Night)

and.......

Can you spot me??

Okay, see the clue from the picture below..


Melissa (my sis) and yours truly, ;) Taking pic inside the USM bus

I wore all black, straight hair, and urm, they said I followed Rihanna's style?? Honestly, I am not a big fan of Rihanna, but asal dia famous, I don't mind being her clone for one night. hehe.. ;)
I mean, I was not the one who chose this fashion. Actually, my sis was my stylist for the night.
And huh~she got the idea to style me up from Rihanna's fashion. Minus the umbrella of course.


My sis and her boyfriend (Ah Fook),and guess what?His name is Wong Tian Fook, and cut it short, become WTF.
Man, I pity him because people take the chance to curse while calling his name.. (-_-)

Okay, so our party was held at Naza Hotel, Penang, somewhere near the beach, but not facing the seaside.. URm, sorry no picture to prove this statement, but come to Penang and see for yourself if you doubt me.

Now, let the night begins.

One of the earliest performance a song performance by the penyanyi jemputan dari Engineering Campus.
Future engineers discovering their artistic side.. Hmm..
They performed two songs, forgot the songs' title because too syok drinking the soup, our second dish that time.


I only know the one in the middle is Jude.The two guys yang syok menyanyi beside him, no lo se.

Then, there were performance by ex-Exco members. Such a fun and sporting performance by the ex-Excos.. Two thumbs up!!
While I was concentrating to eat the pineapple fried rice (yummy!!), suddenly the MC called on the juniors to go onstage to perform *cough* and I ignored the call, but later had to go onstage cause have to beri muka (yang hodoh ini).. tsk.. tsk..


Rihanna, eh, no lah, that's me (left) with Marcella (Mulan of the night) and Meredith (Rosalinda of the night)
This masquerade night turned into celebrity nite pulak!! :P

Look how much kayu and static I looked compared to the two divas beside me..
[Admiring Marcella and Meredith..] (*=*)
I was extremely embarassed that time because my voice could not come up.
URggh!! URggh!! Struggling to raise my voice but failed.
Well, I could follow Rihanna's fashion style but in terms of voice, sorry bebeh!!

After performance..

(cis, this post become cacat cause I accidentally deleted one pic here while I want to edit.. tsk.. tsk..)


Ei, ei where is everybody??

Oh, patutla nobody. Cause they are all taking position to pose in front of camera. Okay, so I pun tak mau kalah.. ;)

I joined the seniors to take photos with masks. Have to make full use of the masks cause this was the only chance to wear them..

Come on girls!! Show our masks off!!

After the party, modelicious moment.. Have to make full use of the attires and masks we wore cause not everytime can wear them.. So have to immortalize the moment inside photos... ;)


Mellisa (centre) being sandwiched between Chua sisters.. ;)

After that, we were camwhoring all through the night... (Yawn~)

Oh what a madilicious night.. Hope the next year we will have something fun and creative like this again.. But with sufficient food, of course..!! (I was quite hungry after the party..)


Still want to upload some pics but that's enough for tonight.. Remember, assignment first..!!

5 comments:

Hawa said...

wow..u look goergous n more feminime wearing something like that compare 2 usuall, jz shirt,jeans,ur selipar,brown bag n of course ur gray umbrella (honestly i like ur style,match with u)..(^^,)

Mad Maureen said...

Yo, Hawa.. Gee, thanks for the compliment.... :) But very the sakit lah, wear boots that night, but as they say, beauty is pain, so terpaksalah buat muka selamba pakai boots.. ;) Personally, hehehe, I prefer t-shirt and jeans lah.. For the main factor that jeans can dipakai berkali-kali tanpa perlu dicuci and tak siapa perasan.. *wink*

Petite Amanda said...

eh... I really thought i got write comments for this post la. i tink the line in my room that day not good so comment din get thru.

hey hey. now i know what boots my sis talks about in facebook that day.. so hot la the boots! how much it costs btw? somehow it's hard for me to imagine you wearing dress and boots actually. Eee... I want to see la.. see frm pics tak cukup u know?? It's rare to see you wear skirt just like how it's rare to see my own sis wear skirt. lol.

Oh ya.. actually got full length pic of u eh. the group pic one i mean. even tho cant reli see clearly but can see a bit la. hehe..

Mad Maureen said...

hehehe.. thanks Amanda, for the compliment.. hehehe.. Ya, i wore boots to cover the bahagian sepuluh sen and lima puluh sen of my legs.. The boots hehe, costs just RM50, not like other boots that's damn expensive.. i don't take many pics that night.. that's why i don't have much pics... oh, u want to see secara live, can.. wait i got think of bringing the boots back to sibu, hehehe....

Mad Maureen said...

huhuhu.. so menyesal that nite did not do much camwhoring as i wanted to do, plus most of the pics i took with my handphone were blurred.. (-_-) Hehehe.. Now got kebarangkalian for Diana to wear skirt since Mau Mau also wore skirt liao, for one nite only lah.. ;)