Thursday, March 12, 2009

Something Worthy from WUS!!

Actually my main purpose of visiting the WUS Ekspo Jualan was to support a close friend of mine, Lee Ying, because she was opening her WUS stall today. For those who is clueless about what WUS is, actually WUS is a course to educate the students to become the future entrepreneurs.
So, students were exposed to entrepreneurship and were asked to sell something on Expo day,
with one condition, where they were not allowed to sell food or drinks.

Well, after finishing my LSP class, I went to take a look around the WUS expo court with my friend, Pei Lee, and we could not find where Lee Ying's stall was. Then, I saw a stall which sold something I like - Second hand story books!!! (I know I am a cheapskate..)



But these are Sweet Valley Twins books!! [Plus one Dear Amanda book which kind of have interesting synopsis and it also reminded me of my best friend.. ;) ]
And how cheap are they?? RM 4 for one?? Nope, but RM 4 for four books!!
One book for RM1, and I was like, wow~

Though I don't really favour SVT books nowadays, I had a tendency of making sure I read every series in the book that I ever liked. And these series were the ones that I ever wished to read, but never had the chance and already forgot that I wished to read them. But now, as Celine Dion once sang, "It's all coming back to me now~" I wanted to buy them so much and read them after the semester exam!!

Actually, I was thinking of buying only one book, but when I saw some of titles which I did not have the chance to read when I was 13 and 14 years old, I thought, maybe, this was just the right time to compensate them.

Besides buying these teenagehood favourite story books, I bought a cool shirt there.
Purple in colour.. ;)
(Though not my favourite colour, but I think the purple shirt colour looks better than the blue one, which is my truely and madly favourite colour)

So guess how much does the shirt costs?

RM10??

Haha, nope.. But almost right..

It just costed me RM 8!!


Total them up = Just costed me RM12!!

Plus, there is no need for me to pay for the bus fare compared to shopping at the mall because this WUS expo's venue is inside my university area.

I guess I am looking forward to the WUS expo again the next sem. I wish they are going to sell something like formal shoes and attires... ;)


P.S: By the way, I wondered how much did the students earned for offering such good bargains?

No comments: