Sunday, March 8, 2009

Jammed and Jumbled Mind

Today, I woke up early to practise swimming with my sister at her apartment's swimming pool. I am going to sit for my swimming test this Thursday, and yet I haven't improve breast stroke swimming style. I run out of breath easily.

After swimming at her place, I went back to my hostel though she asked me to stay till noon to have my lunch there. Actually, I would like that, but this semester, I am getting busier and busier till I have no time even to stay a little bit longer at my sister's house. And surprisingly, it was easy for me to adapt to this lifestyle, where I am less at my sister's house but more at my own hostel. I felt that I have more privacy at my hostel than at my sister's house because she had lot of housemates and I felt that everytime I am at her place, I have no mood to study but to go online. Here at my hostel and at my own room, I felt more comfortable. Though I have compromises for choosing this hostel over my sis's apartment this semester, I felt I have to do this so that I have more time studying than just idling around. I was more dependent on my sister last sem compared to this sem. And this sem, I am going to make full use of my time more. But now my mind is jammed and jumbled up while doing the introduction of my HET 123 assignment. Fuh!!

Then while making my assignment, I received a message from the vice president of the CUS club asking me to become the MC for the night because it's a tradition to have junior participating in the event. Man, I know my name is MC but I don't know how to become MC, because a) I have no experience and b) I stutter sometimes (refer to the 10 Mad things about me). And of course, I felt bad for rejecting this because I know I was like the last resort because everybody else is rejecting this offer, I am sure I am not the first to be asked to be MC, I was the second or the second last after this offer got rejected by other people. Lol.

So here I am. I am aware of my problems but when am I gonna solve it?? Blerrh!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI!

Thanks 4 dropping by my place =)

I like your style of blogging. Gee... i wish i could swim. even the simplest as to float would be great. i have people telling me floating is the easiest step to begin with. i tried but i can't, i dont know why.

as 4 what you said, i love j.mraz & david craig as well as their songs and singing but to me, i don't think they are very sexy... nevertheless we all have different preferences & opinions but i would'nt say that they are not sexy at all.. they have their own thing too =D

Anonymous said...

all the best in your swimming test!don panic..act like you are walking..just treat it as the bouncy moon-jump-thing...em...i prefer to live with my sis if possible but i think 2 of us will be a mess! haha...if you and i were together as room mates, that will be the thing that i will be most grateful of my whole uni life...*sniff* try the mc-ing thin out...u can do it...u speak fluent english..mayb u will spot ur prince charming there..hihi

Mad Maureen said...

Miss Confession > Hi.. Thanks for dropping by my junior amateur humble blog too...Lol..

And thanks also for the compliment.. ;)

Well, i guess u can become a good swimmer, a lot better than me, cause i am a slow learner, so i guess if i can swim a little, everybody else can, if they are given the chance to learn like i had.. ;)
Btw, the tip to float, is that ur head has to look downwards, then your whole body will start to float..
Esther> Esther, thanks for the wish!! ;) Urm, if i become ur room mate, i shud be the one grateful and u would be the one regretful cause i am such a mess... lol.. owes got scolded by my sis for this reason.. well, i am trying to save the CUS nite party for not mc-ing because i am afraid i might ruin the party.. hehe.. Prince charming will run away from me in that case.. lol..