Sunday, March 29, 2009

While waiting for the Masquerade Pics..

Ok, so I'm not going to blog about my party last night today because I had not take the photos from my sister, and I can only upload the pictures when I am in the library. So for today, I have something else to talk about. I did not attend the morning Mass, because we came back quite late to the hostel, around 1 am something in the morning.. [yawn~] So me and my seniors went to the evening Mass today at St Francis Xavier Church. I love going to St Francis Xavier Church compared to the Our Lady of Sorrows church because of the better choice of hymns by the choir and also the feelings that I felt while in the church. There are more churchy feeling here compared to OLS Church.

So, as usual, after completing the Sunday Mass service, we went to dine at Prangin Mall. Today was different because my sister did not join us. She was ill, so I joined my seniors, which consist of Angel, Xiao Yen and Stephanie (my peer in age). Well, after finishing our dinner, we went to the bus station and we took the rapid bus (oh yeah). And oh, the service was good, but the other annoying thing was that, there were three annoying passengers inside the bus, which consists of three guys. Among the three guys, there was this particular guy who was the cheekiest and ugliest being that I'd ever seen(I am not exaggerating). He was like, purposely leaned near me and my senior when we stood inside the bus. So, to escape from being the free victim of this cheeky monkey, we adjusted our position to the other pole and bubbye leany monkey. So, there was this particular young girl who reached her destination, and she kind of passed in front of the cheeky monkey. The cheeky monkey, could not control himself, kept asking the girl, "Amoi, nak pergi mana nih?" and at the same time his hand was like touching the side of her waist. He kept repeating the question while the other hand touching the side of her waist. Wa lao eh~!!! I was quite shocked that time. How come he molested (I consider this molesting!!) the girl in front of us all?? Biadab bedebah bedeboi dan semua yang sewaktu dengannya!!!!! He thought he could do anything just because he's not local?? He thought he could get away with anything just because he's not local and if he's being reported, he would just simply say we locals are prejudice of people from his country... @#%&*!!!!

Okay, but after that, there were some intervention from the bus's atmosphere. We smelt something funny. Somebody let go the gas. In silence, but with odour. Haha. Ambik kau!! Maybe somebody kentut for you, cheeky monkey, but unfortunately, the other passengers, like muah, was suffering along but we could bear with the smell. At least a personal satisfaction from us towards the cheeky monkey, because he had to use his gatai hand to cover his nose instead of simply touching other people's sensitive places. Muahahahaha!!!

But that was not enough. Somebody as cheeky as him deserved to be punished in a more critical way rather than just a smelling a simple smelly gas. Ada lori, ada bas, ada hari, ada balas!! Haih, why ah, if use Milan, got something wrong with the bus's service, and with Rapid, got something wrong with the other passenger. Waiya!! Next time, there should be a sensor for Cheekimeter before anyone passenger can go inside the bus. This is for the safety of the humanity, especially for the females.

Okay, so ladies, I guess, from my story here, I found a tip to escape being the victim of cheeky monkey @ cheap molestor while using a public transport. Kentutlah sepuasnya, and then they (the cheeky passengers) will keep their distance from you. ;)

2 comments:

Aiyishelelu said...

wah, haha bad day of that got cheeky Monkey got into the Rapid bus LOL...

U should let me know and I will pick u girls to go somewhere by my car after we (yours & mine) finish our church.

If I am there in the Rapid bus, my face will be >:[ at those ugly molesters. Im sure they will be afraid when see my fierce face. wahahaha I am like that since I don't like stupid boys/men who are horny ;)

Mad Maureen said...

oh, nevermind Sis Nancy.. We are used to taking bus already.. Only that day, unfortunately, got horny man inside.. (-_-)It will trouble you only to fetch us back from our church and thanks for the offer though.. :)
I can't believe use rapid also got bad side.. huhu~