Thursday, March 26, 2009

Second Last Look..

Today, I am very, very happy because my group's SHE lecturer who was assigned to supervise us approved our SHE project and even included positive remarks on the project that we e-mailed her. Finally hard work paid off. But all this won't happen without my group mate who really put her efforts in this project. She was the one who really in contact with our SHE lecturer. The rest of us, me and the other two guys, were just like robots which needed our buttons to be pushed, then after that, barulah we will do our part. Yup, hehe, I am aware of my robotic behaviour.

This week is the second last week for lectures and classes. Though I am excited to leave the class and lectures, I felt a twinge of sadness to leave all the sweet memories behind. (You must think that I am kidding to be having sweet memories in class). I mean, I am lucky this semester to be taught by wonderful lecturers and teachers who really put their efforts in educating us - especially my LSP teacher, Puan Kanchana Devi and not to forget my LKM teacher, Cik Aida Shuhaida. I like the interactive atmosphere in their classes. Both teachers, obviously are of different races from me. They had their own specialties, and both were really talented teacher though their style of teachings were different. Though at first in my LSP class, I did not have any acquaintences because most of them were seniors, finally, I adapted to my LSP class and began to interact with them. They were sporting too, and thoughtful. Last week, after my LSP teacher left the class, two of my LSP classmates, seniors Hafiza and Wan Shing, collected money from us to buy Ferrero Roche chocolates for our beloved teacher. Unfortunately, the same thing could not be applied in my LKM class because, er, hehe, when I asked the some of the LKM classmates about it, and some of them were like "Need meh??" But my friend, Mei Ling, assured me that if we want to, we can do it among the three of us only. [Sniff sniff, so touched at her gesture... :)] I am very touched by that, but at the same time, I mean, it's better if we the whole class give her something to let her know that the whole Kumpulan 47 really appreciate her. She had really sacrificed a lot for us. I'd been a teacher too, a lousy one, but still it took a lot of efforts. I know the feeling of worries about the students' performance. And I guess, a good teacher like both of them must have done a lot more efforts for being able to teach effectively. Ah, do you think their salary could pay off their sacrifice? Hmmph, I hereby declare no. Big NO.

For the next week, I wish I could drink in all the memories before leaving all of these behind. If I had the nerve, I would want to apologize to both of the teachers for being a careless, superblur and impunctual student to the class, especially my LSP class. But as usual, this timid girl would not go for sentimental thingy and covered them with happy-go-lucky and what's-the-big-deal attitude. Ah, and one more thing, I want to apologize first if I could not do well in the exam, ya, all ye teachers and lecturers. (Macamlah they read this blog~)

Ok, so I wish I am going to be really healthy next week to go to my last lectures and classes. and drink in all the memories... Urm, minus TITAS and SHE? Hehe?? (nervous laugh)

No comments: