Monday, March 23, 2009

Prepare to be ME..

Tomorrow is my interview day... Have to put on things I hate like make up and stuff, wear high heels and wear kebaya. But the important thing is, how should I carry myself? And one more thing, should I take the bus or walk to the Language Centre? Cause I don't want to run into some familiar faces while wearing kebaya and high heels, carrying a handbag and a file.

I had a really bad experience with interview. My last interview happened when I was 18 years old, and the previous night before that interview, I did not prepare for the interview because I was so fanatic with Akademi Fantasia season 4. (Thanks to Amirul ~ roll eyes)
I even had no idea to talk about myself at that time.. (-_-)
Man~ I hope history won't repeat itself again tomorrow.

Aii, I guess this is the shortest post ever.. ;) Wish me luck!!

4 comments:

Aiyishelelu said...

haha hope God is with you for tomorrow get your interview.

No need to wear high heels for first day work. ;)

for me when i got interview, can wear nice clothes and make up. for nothing carry things, except purse and handphone. haha.

Mad Maureen said...

thanks Sis Nancy of the wish.... Hehe.. Actually, this is just a pretend interview, for my English subject, not a real interview.. But i seem to be nervous like it was a real one.. ;)
YA, i really hate to wear high heels but the teacher asked us to wear formal high heels to look more presentable.. ;) Then, i cannot do anything than to follow her advice.. Huhu~

Aiyishelelu said...

LOL oic, so funny your teacher's advise.

when I came to work here for first day, I wore old shoes (Hush Puppy) haha. when I got enough $$,I will buy new Hush Puppy shoes later, hope it got 30% SALE come first. =P

AT every Hush Puppy shoes shop never get 40% to 70% SALE but only got 10% ~ 20%. so expensive stuff.

Mad Maureen said...

Wow, Hush Puppies shoes.. They are very comfortable!! hehe..Everytime I go to a shoe store, I always take the chance to try on Hush Puppies shoes.. You are so lucky to be able to afford to wear them.. ;)