Monday, March 16, 2009

I am in Blogging and Reading Blogs Mode..

I know I should have been more discipline to control my temptation to blog but urggh.. I can't. Anyway, it's lent season and I should expect more temptations going on besides the urge to blog.. Since I am in the library and the line was good enough, I think, why not create yet another post? At least I get to blog what I want and not according to some assignment format which is so tedious and confusing for me. Just another post this week, and then I should switch off the blogging mode and then return to the ASS-ignment mode, plus revision mode.. Man, I got two tests coming this Thursday and Friday but my compact (with air probably) brain is too lazy to cram yet another beneficial input to save its owner from failing her test this week.

Today is quite different from other Mondays before because usually I attended my swimming lesson from 5 pm to 7 pm. But from today onwards, swimming Ko-K is out of my way because the day that I had my swimming test was the last day of Ko-K. I did not realize it was the last day, and thought today would be the last day, but huh~ I was unprepared to drink all the swimming pool memories (pun intended) [I drank a lot of swimming pool water (ewww??) during my swimming lesson..] in..

Bye bye USM swimming pool.. Though I always complained that I had to walk a long way just to reach you, I guess I should thank you for letting me swim and walk in you (before I know swimming).. Though I had bittersweet memories there (bitter because being laughed at for being a slow learner in swimming), at least I had gained new friends and new skill there. Not to forget the most important detail, where I swam in you for free!!

At first you were my enemy, for you failed to support me whenever I tried to float on you,
but now you are my friend..
Whom I might miss quite terribly~









PS: It's 9.10 pm already.. Switching off my blogging mode..

No comments: