Saturday, March 14, 2009

I'm Mad at Milan (the bus ya, not the place) !!

After shopping for interview items and attending the Mass at OLS Church, we were in a really good mood, until......

I'm sooo extremely and totally mad at Milan bus!!!!

Ya know why, and what? They DARED to charged us RM1.50 per person for our journey from Komtar to Sungai Dua.
Such a crappy money-cheater and liar!!

(-_-)

For those who lived and stayed in Penang, as we all know, the standard price for Milan bus for that journey is RM1.00 - and probably not RM1.50!!!
It's illogical that when we paid RM1 for our journey from Sungai Dua to Komtar, and being charged at a different rate for the same journey length to return to Sungai Dua at the very same day...

And what was their so-called rational for charging us at this rate?

Quoted from Mad Money-Cheater bus driver:
"Rapid bus also charged RM1.50, so we also charge RM1.50 lah!!"

What a joke!!
That was the most foolish statement of the YEAR, and undoubtedly of the century.

"Wahai pak drebar bas Milan, sedar dirilah mak oii!!! Nama saja sedap - Milan!!
Tapi servis tu hampeh betoi!!! "

Why do they even have the nerve to compare their service with Rapid Bus's service?

First of all, the 5727 Milan bus just now is not air-conditioned.
And all the Rapid buses are air-conditioned.

Secondly, every Milan bus does not issue a ticket. So, we never know where the money we paid gone to. In the pocket of the bus driver or the Milan bus company?
Rapid bus, on the other hand, issues every passenger the bus tickets, thus the probability for the driver to be dishonest about the money is like, zero percent.

Thirdly, Milan bus takes a long time to reach the destination.
They waited at the bus station until the space inside the bus is full, then after that they are satisfied to leave the station for our destination.
Rapid bus, on the other hand, is fast, as fast as the name. They just stayed for a little while at the bus station, then they move to reach your destination as rapidly as can be.

And Milan buses are usually very smelly.. (Nauseating)

Hmmphh!!!

They (Mad Milan bus) think they can easily cheat our money because we are students ka?
Don't they realize that students are always the most rebellious among the citizens' group?

Wait ya, wait ya...

One day, 5727 Milan bus is gonna lose one of its tyres!!

Muahahahahaha!!!






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha... good one at the end. sorry to say but i really cannot rely on public transportation here. they always let me down. Ok so far the best would be LRT, monorail & rapid KL. But i think that they should have more stations for lrt.

Answer to your comment: The watches are from either Padini Concept store or the Vincci Accessories store you can find in MV. I'm not sure if they are still available but you can go try. There are other colors too. The last time we were there buying, they were stil available. And when I head to MV, I saw the watches at V. Accessories store.

Mad Maureen said...

Yup.. The LRT and monorail provide better services but I am still clueless how to use them and must be guided by my eldest sis when I used them while i was in KL last, last year.. Ya, the last time I've been to KL would be in 2007, and my only stop in KL nowadays would only be at KLIA, cause my sibling who studied there already graduated.

Wow, thanks for the information on the watches.. You really know a lot of things about getting the good and fashionable products.. I really like the white colour one.. But a cheapskate like me would think a million times before purchasing them.. lol.. I guess i have to resort to joining contest to win them instead.. or maybe cut out on my expenses to purchase them.. ;)

Aiyishelelu said...

Hey sis Maureen, next time dun use old & dirty bus (those indian serving to be bus drivers) only. U should use Rapid Bus. ;)

Go to town and back to USM must be same charge. Since 2007 I came here to work and no car. I used Rapid bus to work and back home by paid same charge cos I am deaf (handicap) has a welfare dept card and show it to rapid bus driver see and understood before i paid very cheaper, was 50cent from Tanjung Bungah to Gurney and return the same charge. And from Tunjang Bungah to Komtar and back home for 80 cent. :)

since u are a student, u got a card, u can use it for rapid bus and GSC (Golden Screen Cinema) at Gurney plaza & Queensbay, they will give u a charge and deduct how much u pay.

for me i sometime go GSC to watch new movie, i also used my welfare dept card to show them see and charge me a cinema ticket RM6 (normal price RM8). ;)

U also can use it to show GSC staff see before charge u for it before buy a cinema ticket. :)

just try it out, hehe. Good luck.

Aiyishelelu said...

If they wont accept your student card, ask them to advise u how to get a student card from GSC. they will help u to get it. :)

Other cinemas cannot accept my welfare dept card, only except GSC (Gurney & Queensbay).

Mad Maureen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mad Maureen said...

Hi Sis Nancy.. Thanks for the informative advice... Really appreciate it..If I have time, I would make a GSC since it seems to be soooo beneficial..

Wow, you really know a lot of thing concerning consumerism.. Hehe.. I bet you will never be cheated like me... Huhu~ I only know the saying customer is always right, but I am clueless about customer's rights.. (-_-)

About the cinema thingy, ya, my USM student card was accepted, so i guess I still enjoy some special rate in cinema. I watched movies in Gurney for only RM6. hehe..

Ok, i will find a time to try it out.. Thanks a lot for the tips ya... ;)