Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Crossroads puzzles...

I was determined to take Psychology as my minor for the coming semester until last week, when I surf the internet to find the job advertisement as part of the LSP assessment. I found out that there were only a few jobs which mentioned my course in the requirements. The jobs that I was interested in mostly put the Masscom degree as the requirement. So now, I am thinking of taking Masscom as my minor. I mean, if I take Masscom, I can work in the journalism area, in the press, and most of the things which is related to writing since I favour writing so much.

But the problem here was that, if I take this Masscom as a minor, then, I would be attending the classes and lectures alone since most of my friends made their mind up to take up psychology for the next semester. But I think I am going to get through this and even make new connections with new faces. I think I could adapt to this new faces scenario since I was also like this the moment I stepped into USM. I did not know anyone, and everybody doesn't know me, but look at me now. Though not popular and not a social butterfly, as long as I survive, that's okay.

Okay, maybe the second problem would be, I am a clueless person. What would happen if I suddenly miss one of the lectures or tutorials and also overlook some tiny but important details? Well, well, well. I guess I am going to figure things out on solving this matter. Maybe I can buy a camera to take the slide show photos? Maybe I can start saving other people's number on the first day of class? Hmm, maybe~

But the important thing is that, hope my timetable doesn't clash with my upcoming minor. Or else I would have to choose an unrelated course which I might not like but take it up for the timetable convenience. No, I pray dearly that this kind of thing won't happen..

No comments: