Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This Historical Day...(4th March 2009)

Today, I create a new blog for myself.. Again!! Well, I keep creating new blogs, but still keeping the old blog because I think the previous blogs just show certain parts of me, and one of them was too dark and emo and I brought all my sad feelings out when reading that blog, so now I hope to create a blog which shows the whole of me.. With the creation of this new blog, I hope I can voice out my opinion, share my mad stories and some other boring stories too, know myself more, improve my writing skills, improve my photo-taking skills (which needs a lot of improvement right now), and most importantly, as long as when I come and read back the posts that I've created, I may drain all my sad feelings after that - and not inviting those sad feelings back instead... Happy birthday, new blog!! Hehe.. Oh, my!! Happens to fall on my sister's birthday too!!

No comments: