Friday, March 27, 2009

Tonight's The Nite!!

Well, I'm not talking about the Earth Hour Night, but

Ta-daa!!

Masquerade Night!!

So, obviously, I could not participate in the Earth Hour Night because I am going to attend a Masquerade party tonight (CUS club farewell party) and who turned off electricity during a party, right? But the positive thing is, I am participating in this Earth Hour indirectly because when I go to the party, that automatically means I am switching off the lights in my hostel... ;)
Which means I am not violating the Earth Hour Night too, right?
Bijak, kan.. No compromise here.. ;)

If I don't go to the party, well, the lights at the party's location will still be turned on whether I'm there or not, so better be there than be at my hostel where the lights will be switched off automatically by the university's administration from 9 pm to 10 pm.

Besides, I am the one who always switched off my lights when sleeping, even when my room mate's not here. Though sometimes I am scared of the dark, I switched off the lights too. See how much I am pro in switching off the lights?? I switched the lights off more than one hour if you wana accumulate them, so don't see me as a criminal for attending a party tonight.
(Wana feel less guilty for not participating directly in the earth's hour)

Okay, so happy switching off the lights to you guys and happy masquerade night to me..
;)



No comments: