Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's Not Okay..

Today, I was supposed to take my swimming test, everything was okay until the breast stroke part. Me and my senior friend, Kim, could not make it. Then our swimming coach did not let us have our test today, so we had to postpone our tests to the following week. Man, I am not opting to test today because I want to get this over as soon as possible, but to avoid my period which usually comes on the 11th and 12th every month. Man... Next week would be the last slot for test. If I could not make it next week, I would be dead meat. Dead meat. I don't think it's okay to get a B or even worse, fail, in my Ko-k, because as I had visioned earlier since last semester, this semester's grades are going to make up all the mistakes I've done during the last semester. So I hope and pray dearly that next week I can swim breast stroke style and not have my period coming the next week.

P.S: Have I mentioned that I don't want to fail my swimming ko-k?


No comments: