Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hello Blog ....

Dearest Blog,

It's been a long time since I last update you. All I want to do now to compensate my absence and negligence towards you and try to update you with my stories for the last few days since my birthday last week.

Saturday, 11 April 2009
Well, I celebrated my birthday with my sister and her friends --> (automatically, I should refer them as seniors), because I shared the same birthday as my senior Angel, [and she's as angelic as her name ;)].. So, we kind of have a picnic style birthday celebration and at the side of Bakti Permai's block. Oh, they bought a cake to celebrate our birthday, and my sister presented me with Tupperware gift. Aww, so touched. (*=*)

Then, after that, I excused myself and went to find my roommate/friend, Kim Hong, and my hostel mate/friend Lee Ying. We went to dine at KFC and took a walk around Pasar Malam. That night, I only bought the snacks because no mood (and money) to buy the somewhat attractive and cheap clothes. Then, when we reached our hostel at around 9 something, we went to our room and had our nice little makan-makan activity. In the middle of eating, suddenly I received a phone call from a classmate from my Literature Course. So, at around 10.15pm, I went to the Cafe Fajar to meet my classmate and did the revision though I am not really sure whether the notes that I took during the lectures and classes were right or not. My classmate really did his revision and when he asked me some of the questions, I was like -- huh? *blur-blur reaction* Huhu~! From that moment, I really vowed to myself that I had to do my revision. But when I went back to my room that night, it was facebook again which tops my priority list. Adui!!

Sunday, 12 April 2009
I went for the Sunday Mass service and after that, I went to have my lunch with sister and seniors at the Komtar Cafe. As usual, the waitress there never cease to amuse us with her Hokkien dialect when we ordered our drinks. After that, we took a walk around Prangin Mall for a while. We went to take a look at the DVD. My sister and I shared to purchase a DVD with the price of RM12 --> which was totally worth it!! The DVD comprises of four movies, Slumdog Millionaire, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Changelling and I forgot the other one movie already... So totally gonna indulge myself in DVD watching right after exam, or even when I am back at Sibu (home mad home).. In the afternoon, I did the revision with my friends and at least, we managed to cover some of the topics for the exam the following day.

Monday, 13 April 2009
I went to the exam at Dewan RST with my friend. Without her, I would be lost half dead to find the way to the exam hall. It was my first time to go to the Dewan RST and was a bit jakun for a while. I could not contact my close friend and I was like nervous and blur at the same time. Today is exam, wo~.. Oh, no! I went to her room earlier that morning but nobody answered the door. Hmm? I was not the only one wondering. Most of my friends were asking me about her. They were all worried about her. I was touched at their cares towards her. Aww, aren't I lucky for having coursemates who cared about each other? (sniff sniff, tangan lap hingus)

Tuesday, 14 April 2009
Today is the only day without exam. But the next day have to sit for LSP. But, okay, sabar~ have to be tough. If the questions are tough, come what may.. I am going to accept it. Then, remembering something, I called my friend again, but I could not reach her. I was like, hmm? *blur-blur moment part 2*..That day, I just received a birthday wish from her, and that time, she was still at her hometown. But now, she seemed not to be at the university. And she did not pick up the phone.

Wednesday, 15 April 2009
As usual, I arrived not too early to the examination hall. Went to look for my table's number from the list and I saw my table's number is one. ONE? Okay, nevermind. At least, this means that it is the easiest table to find, and the earliest to leave the examination hall too. ;) The questions were like, hard for the finding the meaning in context part. The essay was okay, still gorengable -->word derived from MaD Dictionary, not too hard and not too easy, but damn hard to find the contents relevant. Man, at last, had to start the menggoreng activity again! But, what to do, all is written and done, could not turn back the time.

Thursday, 16 April 2009
The word of the day would be "No Lo Se!" instead of "No lose" because it was Spanish language exam. I had a hard time answering the last part of the questions, especially the listening part. Cis! Even if the speakers for the listening part speak in Hokkien (my mother tongue), I could not catch what the crap the voice was crapping about because of their rapid speech. So, at last, had to resort to intuitive decision to guess which character was which according tothe voice that was crapping about the information. But, after the exam, I got to play a game about delivering pizza, to help in a survey done at the room next to our exam room, and this playing game survey kind of released my stress for a short moment, lah~..

Friday, 17 April 2009
LKM paper. No mood to crap about it. Guarantee could not score much. I just wrote three or four contents for the essay and my kesalahan bahasa part was kind of lintang-pukang. Huhu~! I could imagine an "Ambik Kau!!" phrase being thrown to my face for my negligence in study and my commitment towards facebook. Ambik Kau!!

That night, I did a revision with my friend at the library. Hehe. We were being hardworking during the HET 123 exam eve. And guess what, the part we studied half dead did not come out in exam. (-_-)

Saturday, 18 April 2009
HET 123 exam today..

Before exam moment:
Finally, I got to contact my friend's sister. Her sister told me that she did not know where my friend is because she's not with my friend at the moment. And, as usual, my reaction was *blur part III*. Plus, her sister told me that my friend's handphone could not be used at the moment. So, she was absent for her fourth exam of the semester. I don't know what to do, because I could not do anything except saying this cliche thing "I don't know" out from my mouth. Huhu~, it's depressing to feel helpless. Please come back here, my friend. Life in a university is tough, but at the end of the day, all we could remember was the sweet memories.

I myself experienced a lot of suffering during my highschool years, and I vowed not to continue studies after Form Five, because I was truly depressed and I was kind of allergic to schooling environment (bangun pagi, gosok gigi, cuci muka, pakai baju, etc -remember the cute but annoying song?). As a stubborn girl and child, I argued with my parents a lot about my decision of not going to continue my studies, but at last, I could finally drag my lazy bum to continue Form Six. And Form Six was different. It was in Form Six I learned that high school wasn't that bad after all. Maybe I could go through Form Six better because that was where I became more close with my best friends and found new friends who taught me lives from a different view. My new friend, who taught me a lot, would be the one who could still make other people laugh despite her suffering. I guess, she's the kind of person who followed the saying "When I dig others out of troubles, I find a place to bury my own - quote from anonymous". Okay, I guess that's all, blog.

After exam moment:
Emo forever, bebeh!! The word 'out' is categorised as 'adverb', not 'prepositon.' CRapzz!!!



Last but not least, sorry again, blog, for not writing in you for a long time (one week jer, ape? takyah merajuk le blog..) When my exam really finish, I would update you as often as possible.


Your sincere writer, ei, typist,

Maureen... (-_-) --> Emo look.. And it really indicates what I am feeling now..



8 comments:

Mrs Chong said...

maureen...I feel sad for HET oso... =((( But what's done, cannot be changed...so nevermind la...haih...have to live with it la... =(((

Mad Maureen said...

Dear Ping Ping, (whoa, seems like writing a letter pulak..), do not be sad.. After recovering from my frustation/sadness/madness/emoness towards HET (wah, dramatiknya), I realized that HET does not deserved so much worries from us.. So, we have to move on with our lives, ei silap, move on with our next paper.. Maybe we could let go our feelings for HET once we revise for the next paper, where we would be distracted by the nervous electricity feelings towards the new paper..(because of new worries...haiz~)

By the way,all the best for your next paper ya!! ;)

sincerely, Maureen

guess who??? said...

this is my long but not mad comments..hehehe

Saturday:i guess i know who's that hardworking guy with a complete HXE note..hehehe

Monday: i want borrow that DVD.can @ not?

Tuesday: where is she?

Wednesday: "gorengable"?????? Dr Azimah must be so sad..hehehe

Thursday: thnaks God i nvr hd an intention 2 take Spanish paper.hehehe

Friday:
LKM- u've tried ur best.nvr mine..
HET- fell like want 2 cry at that time.no sosiolinguistic quest..so sad =<

Saturday: ur "luahan perasaan" were so interesting..blh buat nowel nanti ye..hehehe(^^,)

Mad Maureen said...

Guess who: Aku tauk sapa kawu.. hehehe.. ;) But let the mystery remains.. Kuang x4..

Saturday: this is the reason i know who you are.. kuang x4..

Monday: Exam (reminding) After exam, I can burn it for you, hehehe, cause my sis haven't finish watch it... ;)

Tuesday: *blur part 4*

Wednesday: I think Dr Azimah would be proud because I help her to create a new vocabulary for the English dictionary.. kuang x4..

Thursday: Yup.. U made the right decision.. haha! But because I like to watch telenovela, i take this course cause mana tau, sometimes the tv station dreaming and forgot to put subtitle. :)

Friday: Thanks!! You too!! :)

Saturday: Ya, me too... Jom dengar lagu sedih!!

Hahaha.. Novel? Janji u beli baru i tulis... :)

guest who... said...

of course la u know who am i..cz i'm da only one who know that very overconfident guy..hahaha

conclusion 4 all da comments,let go 4 movie n shopping after we finish our exam..hehehe(^^,)

Mad Maureen said...

ok.. the conclusion for your conclusion will be --> yup, let's go!! hehehe.. cause I seriously miss popcorn so, so much.. :)

guess who... said...

yesterday u didn't finish ur popcorn.so after this dont buy a extravaganza size..hehehe

lets go 4 a movie next time.n this time i will make sure that i pay 4 da movie n not 2 c *&^%$#@..hehehe(^^,)

Mad Maureen said...

Guess who: Oh, ok..Kuang x4.. that time was extremely hungry... . Okay, next time bring container tupperware along.. If cannot finish, then put in there, baru kekalkan kerangupannya... I don't want to buy the smaller one cause not really setimpal dengan harga.. (Wah, ketamakan maksimum)