Friday, April 10, 2009

Deepest Appreciation from a legally 21 year old girl.. (still girl?) (*=*)

I love all my friends and family.. I don't think I deserve so much love from them..

Aww~ (sniff sniff) Ahem, I want to thank my family and friends for making me felt wonderful during my birthday.. Thanks for making this insignificant bug feel significant in your eyes.. =) Love you guys!! My besties at Kuching called me and sang a Happy Birthday song to me after the clock struck 12 and I wished I recorded it... And I got to speak with them one by one, Steph, Amanda, Sally and it was my first time speaking to Pamela.. All this while, just know her through my friend's description and also through her blog.. Steph told me she's a cool and sporting girl, and I agreed to the fullest.. ;)They made me felt near with them though miles apart....... I opened my present from my besties and they gave me Sidney Sheldon's novel.. I love his novels!!! It's hard to find his novels nowadays with all the new writers springing up.. I love you guys!!!! Miss ya!!!

This morning, two phone calls. One from eldest sis, whom I answered half awake cause I was so sleepy, then the second was from my parents.. Miss you, family!!! I thought the cats and kittens at home took over our place as their children, but I guessed wrongly.. :) They still treasured me the same!! Mom said gonna celebrate belated birthday at home, combined belated birthday with herself, my sis and I.. I love belated birthday!! Funny but true.. I reeeeeeeeally love it...

:) :) :)

And for all the friends who sent me happy birthday messages, (sms, facebook, etc, etc) thanks a lot!! You all made my day!!
Your gestures meant a lot for me!! ;) Thanks a zillion!!!


PS: The date is supposed to be 11 April 2009, but as usual, google followed US date.. :)

6 comments:

Aiyishelelu said...

wow Happy Belate Birthday!! your birthdate is same as my church bro's. I was at church for steamboats with a group to celebrate his birthday on same day as yours. haha

God blessing your new age, healthy n life. =D

Mad Maureen said...

Sis Nancy, thanks a zillion for the wish!! Hehehe.. Wow, I found another person with the same birthday!! Hehehehe.. I also have a friend with the same birthday and she is a senior.. Hehe.. The more the merrier!!

Anonymous said...

ohhh happy belated bday!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh man I feel so lost now since i've been so wrapped up with my finals i havent had time to read blogs & blog myself. Just taking a break b4 i hit the night. willb having my first paper soon. sigh cant wish to be done with finals so I can get bc to my blog

Mad Maureen said...

Hi, thanks a zillion Erisha for the wish.. !! REallly appreciate it.. ;) Birthday is a good reminder of how childish I am despite my old age.... Oh, i am in the mid of sitting for final exam too, still have 3 more papers to go but too tempted to online.. By the way, good luck in your papers ya!! ;)

Arth Akal said...

happy belated b'day. hope you had a blast :)

mine's exactly plus 11 days from yours ;)

Mad Maureen said...

Hey, Arth!! thanks a zillion for the birthday wish!! Fyi, i am a fansee of your blog...
(*-*) --> bloggerstruck..
Oh, yup, in other words, your birthday is two times my birthday, (22 April).. That's cool~!!