Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Gonna Rest My BLog Till I turn 21..

Ya, I think blogging is the biggest temptation that I have to overcome in order for me to do my revision. Besides blogging, arggh, it's the U-tube's "Just One Boy" live performance video by Aizat AF5 (my newly crowned idol) which was distracting me from my studies. I could not even remember the Spanish words that I jotted down just now. So unproductive revision, I say. I guess I have to sacrifice for now. Or else, all the hardships Ifaced for this semester would go up in smoke. I mean, I don't want to repeat HIstory (pun intended) where I got D in my last semester's History test, so I don't wanna repeat the test.. Huhu..Okay, so I hereby promise that 1)I won't create a new post until I turn 21.. 2)I won't watch U-tube until I reach 21. 3)I won't check facebook, (Oh no!!) until I reach 21. Man!! What have I promised myself to do!!



(-_-)

As what I've always talk about life, it's a compromise..

4 comments:

Aiyishelelu said...

Haha.. are you gonna stop do your blogs when u are reach 21? haha who care. :P

Hawa said...

really????but is it really necessary,to stop everything??huhuhu..but,gud desicion..no,brilliant decision..hehe..
gud luck in ur exam..(^^,)

Mad Maureen said...

Err, I guess you guys got it wrong here.. I mean, I am going to rest my blog until I reach 21, not that I am going to stop blogging when I am 21. And guess what, I am 21 today.. hehehehe :)

Sis Nancy: Hi, Sis Nancy!! Hehe.. My answer to your question is “I care.” Haha. Because this blog is important for me. I know it is unpopular and nobody reads it and it is so boring, but, it is important to me still, even when nobody cares. :) So I am not going to stop blogging for my own sake..

Hawa: Wah, study week still read my blog? Aiya, should have studied and visit the beneficial website instead of my blog.. But sik dapat deny bahawa, terharu nar aku --> (teresak-esak menyapu air mata berlinangan sambil menarik hingus), tapi nasihat aku ialah: “ Woi, baca buku eh..” Hehe.. Blog aku tu agi boring compared to literature mun ko mok tau.. Hehehe..So bait agi baca literature ya.. And good luck in your exam.. :)

Hawa said...

don't u know that i rather choose 2 read ur blog instead read da HXE novel.at least i hv a time 2 laugh when read ur mad entri..hehehe (^^,)