Monday, April 27, 2009

A Very Special Day for A Very Special Girl...



I never forget that she was the first to smile to me when I first came to my hostel.
But I spoke Malay to her at first just to be on the safe side. :"


But after that I spoke Mandarin to her because she can tolerate my broken Mandarin like my friends back at home. Hehe.. Thanks, girl~!!


The four of us --> Lee Ying, me, Tina and Maton.

Our first time camwhoring together. Little did we know that was our same thing in common which will last for a very long time - Camwhoring.


Then, this was my first time eating with Lee Ying at Bali Bali. Such a cool place to eat for first year students on their early weeks here lah, katakan. Hehe. We always had tradition of ordering different food and exchange them. Sharing is caring, as the saying goes.



Why is Lee Ying special?

1) Lee Ying is always good at taking pictures. You see, the first picture of her up there was taken by her. She had a good angle in taking a picture.


At Penang Hill's birds' farm.

2) She is a daring person. Look at how daring she is by just taking the snake up with her left hand. I don't dare to do that, I tell you. [ That day, it was even hard for me to collect all my nerves to take picture with the snake's tail. Yes, I thought I am not really afraid of poisonless snake, but since I'd ever ate a snake, so I was afraid that the snake will take revenge on me that time for eating his/her species. I am not kidding, my senior told me that she ever encountered a snake, and from that moment on, she did not dare to eat snakes' meat.]
3) She has a smile that will brighten up your day. Look how bright the day is from the picture above when she smiled. ;)



4) She is photogenic when she did not even try. Proof? The picture above! I took it without her knowing, and voila, it became a masterpiece photo portrait.. (*-*) --> (ignore the exaggeration from the photographer, if it wasn't for the good model, this would not be a masterpiece at the first place)

But the most special thing about her is, she is a really good friend someone can have. Why? She can tolerate with everything, she is really patient, and really independent. Eventhough she looked younger than her age, she is really matured in her thinking. :)

So, Lee Ying,
on your 21st birthday,
I dedicate this happy birthday song specially for you!!

Happy birthday to you!!
Happy birthday to you!!
(Take a deep breath)
Happy birthday to Lee Ying~
Happy birthday to you!!

(suddenly the rain began to pour)

You see, Lee Ying can tolerate with my singing even when the nature could not..
I am really blessed to have you as my friend.
Hope you have a great birthday and a great day!! Peace~



[Interframe: Today is 28th April 2009 in Malaysia, fyi..]

2 comments:

Mrs Chong said...

NO WONDER IT RAINED SO HEAVILY!!!!!!!! hehehehe..just kidding...so sweet...i diden know it was her birthday.

Happy birthday Lee Ying..

I like to look at her..so petite and cute.And I'm jealous. How come I don't have a dedication blog post??? >=(

Mad Maureen said...

Ping Ping: LOL.. Maybe it's raining in Perak, OMG!!

Haha... Oh, don't be.. My dedication is not good enough.. Haha.. I would like to make a dedication blog post for you that day, but I second guess myself because I felt self conscious because you read my blog.. Hahaha.(Pelik tetapi benar).. Because so far I made dedication for friend who didn't read my blog because I am afraid the dedication is not good enough.. Will overcome this feeling after this.. *wink* Kim Hong did not realize I made a dedication for her, and only knew it when I told her, "err, i put your photo without permission inside my blog" a few days after the dedication.. I didn't have the nerve to tell her directly about the dedication because i felt embarrassed because I'm not usually a sentimental person.. Hahaha.. But now she knows about the dedication and I'm glad she likes it..

Am gonna tell Lee Ying about this dedication when I am ready.. Hehehe... (Take a deep breath, collecting all my nerves) I know she will tolerate, but later I will become a sentimental person in their eyes and I would be em-embarassed.. but nevermind.. I should try to tolerate that... Hehhe..

Oh, yes, I am surely gonna make one for you next year!! Wo hoo!! There's a lot about you that I wanted to write!! ;)