Thursday, April 2, 2009

Heat of Stress (and it's not even about exam!!)

Just came back from the first meeting for the 2009/2010 exco for CUS club and I already felt a heat of stress just thinking about it back. I mean, being an assistant secretary is no easy job, plus a blur person like me may endanger the club's future. I am not exaggerating. I hope I will gain the strength and guidance from God just like the way God guided Moses to lead the Israelites into freedom.

But I was happy that the creation for CUS blog part was mentioned. I mean, I never thought my anonymous idea for the evaluation during the Pre-AGM day would kind of play a big part in publicity. *wink* Though I won't be the one managing the blog like I secretly wished for, I hope Mark, the one becoming the AJK for special task, will manage it nicely and smoothly. Ah, I want to kepo about other people's job yet my own job I had not finished. There goes my lovely free days, into the wind. For the next year, I had to prepare minutes of meeting every Friday during the CUS gathering, and of course meetings. Fuh~ (not complaining, just worried.. hehe) Which means I have to attend the gathering religiously and be alert for every details. Die lor~ I wanna weep on the spot!!

I don't know why, since Form 6, my position in club would be assistant secretary related. I hope my real job in the future will not be something secretary-related because an assistant secretary requires someone's who's alert and knows a lot, a quality that I don't really possess. I love writing, but not in this sense. I prefer becoming the AJK, where the job will be involving a lot of creativity. Huh~!! But I'm not complaining.. (Still in denial that I complain a lot!!) But at least, with all these things, I need not to be Project Director for any event held by CUS. Hehe.. That one ok lah.. Haha.. That's the only positive thing I got. But as positive as it sounds, it has a downside, which means that I have no chance to learn managing skill, or know the procedure of managing an event. But nevermind.. It's okay. It's not like I want to do something like this in the future, right?

Ok, have to gear myself up and hopefully, I will do my best and kurangkan blurness in me. Amen. ;)

No comments: