Friday, April 3, 2009

My Roomie is Finally Legal !!!




It's 4th of April 2009,

and do not be fooled by the date on the post because it is following the US's date..!!


Well......


Today is a very special day.. *grinning excitedly*

Urm, actually I am not really sure which day is more special, the day she first came into the world or the day when I first met her.

But anyways, birthday is always the number one on the list, so I guess birthday is more important.. So...

Cheers!! Happy birthday, Kim Hong!!

[ Shouting happy birthday, hopeful that my voice will reach Seberang Prai.. ;) ]



(*=*)

Smile.. You're finally legally 21.. ;)

During my orientation week, I did not have a room mate.
I just had neighbours, which were Lee Ying and Tina.
So, I really did not know how it must feel to have a room mate and I was nervous to meet my new room mate.

There were a few questions popping out on my head.
1) What will she be like?
2) How must she feel about my abnormal character?


A
h, all those excited feelings..

I kept praying and wishing that I will be placed in a room with someone
who would be nice to me, someone who would accept me and my flaws
(I am a messy and crazy person), and someone who would not make me feel tension
and instead made me feel at home and let me act like usual, and most important of all,
someone whom I can share my problems with.

And I guess I got more than what I could asked for, because I got her.. :)
[ Not as a wife,
ah, don't simply think I am homo or what, I got her as a room mate, a pretty close room mate.. ;)]

She was one understanding friend someone could have.
Thinking back, I was quite ashamed I always complain that I am unlucky, but hello, I am actually very lucky in my life, to have her as my room mate!!
And this alone could actually compensate all the other unfortunate events cause at the end of the day, I would share all my stories of unfortunate events and laugh it all along with her.

Thank you, God, for answering my prayer by giving me this cutie roomie!!


We went outing together with Sis Nancy during Valentine Day 2009..
[Special thanks to Sis Nancy.. ;) ]


So, happy birthday dear Kim Hong, and may all your wishes come true.

Though we may be in the second year the next semester, and hehe, we joked about that koleksi khas and rak terbuka thingy, [long story made short: rak terbuka and koleksi khas is about the girls' rank in the university.. hehe.. The joke's concept goes like this. If you're a first year, you will be exclusive and be the most wanted girl like the books in koleksi khas.. All the guys have their eyes on freshie girls, right? Jangan berani nak deny pulak!! So, if we become second year, we would be like the books at rak terbuka, not exclusive, easy to borrow, can be important sometimes, and not really wanted.. ouch!! Well, the 3rd year is the most pathetic of all.. Being compared to a newspaper.. Lol.. Only wanted for a day, and after that day or week, nobody wana read you again!!!) we will always be strong and don't let our age (which is always growing) affect our happy-go-lucky outlook.. ;)


Camwhoring in the library.. ;) That time we were in the koleksi khas.. Wah, haha, pun intended..

So, have a great birthday and weekend girl, and love ya always!! ;)

2 comments:

Aiyishelelu said...

Haha sis Maureen ;)

good to hear that Kim Hong's birthday!! Happy Birthday to her for me :P thx!

Hmm.. is she your roomie? haha good!! Praise the Lord!! Amen. GBU

Mad Maureen said...

Ok, I will tell her about your birthday wishes... ;) Ya, she's my roomie (room mate).. Hehe.. Yup, but too bad she's already back in her hometown in Seberang Prai.. Guess only can celebrate her belated birthday here.. ;)