Friday, January 28, 2011

Will You Wed Me (in My Dream)?

Interframe: I guess I lost this 30 day blogging challenge, for delaying my 7th challenge, but still, I want to go on with it. Let it be. Lol. Guess what, I had weird dreams last night. First, I dreamed about my eldest sister, then about my lecturer's holidaying with her sister, then I dreamed about meeting a potential life partner whom my family chose for me in that dreams. What the heck was that?

 photo source: here

Dream wedding.

I had always imagined how my wedding could be, and yeah, I admit it, despite the singlelicious spirit I had in me, actually sometimes, I have a lot of  thoughts and ideas for my dream wedding. But the thing is, lol, I guess none of it can be practiced in real life. Hahah. I mean, where's the groom, first of all? 

To set the record straight, yeah, I love wedding, but at the same time, I am aware of the harsh reality of  a married life. So I always had dreams about wedding but not marriage itself. Meaning, I am not a fan of marriage. Cause I cannot imagine myself settling down yet. Hahah. Okay, back to dream wedding topic.
The thing that always remain the same in all of those ideas and dreams were the church bell ringing.  It's kind of romantic and blissful to hear the church bell ringing on a wedding. 

 photo source: here
 I would love to wear this Victorian wedding dress on my wedding because it is elegant and classic. 

Well, among all of the celebrity weddings, the wedding that resembles most to my dream wedding would be the one dream wedding of Giuliana and Bill Rancic. :') I would cry and thank God on my knees if I can have a wedding like that. I mean, it was grand, yet intimate where only their closest family and friends were there to celebrate. I want something like that. A grand, yet intimate wedding. Hmm..

So what do I need to have to make sure my dream wedding come true?
Beautiful wedding dress, check!
Yummy wedding cake, check!
Wedding photographer, check!
Lovely guests, check!
Wedding rings, check!
Don't forget, dream bridegroom, check!
OMG, it is such a headache to plan a wedding yourself!
How bout if I just replace the necessities with a good wedding planner? 
Yeah, a wedding planner with the same taste like mine and voila, I can just focus on enjoying myself on my wedding instead of worrying over all that stuffs!


photo source: here

I love this couple, Bill Rancic and Giuliana Rancic. 
Didn't they just have the wedding of the century?


My dream wedding would be one really expensive wedding because I want to keep the guests happy. What will make the guests happy more than a generous reception, right?

Just like Giuliana and Bill Rancic wedding, I would want a destination wedding.  They had it at Capri Island. I would want to have it at... erm... an island which have its own church or chapel, still undecided yet, but it has to be in Malaysia. But oh well, my wedding planner will pick them up for me and let me choose.

photo source: here

The chronology of my wedding will be like this.

Starts with wedding ceremony at church witnessed by close family and friends, followed by a tent built outside church for lunch reception. 

Then after that, during the night time, there will be a dinner reception at a favourite hotel, and we will have ballroom dancing for all the guests. 

The rest, my imaginary wedding planner will take care of it. If you want to get a clearer picture of my dream wedding, you can visit this link and see how Giuliana and Bill making a fantasy wedding a reality. :D


And they lived happily ever after! :D



PS: So, this marks the 7th day of the 30 days blogging challenge.

My dream wedding ( / )


2 comments:

Unknown said...

groom also check ka? everything check ady means ur ready to kawin la? :p

Mad Maureen said...

yea. lol. my wedding planner has to find the groom for me though ahaha.