Friday, January 21, 2011

My Imaginary Perfect First Date~

 First of all, how much perfect should a perfect date be? Fancy, expensive restaurant, a drive in a limo?

Na-ah~. These are not necessary.

One thing for sure, my idea of a perfect date would absolutely NOT be a blind date. Imagine, ice-breaking with a person you did not know during a date for two people. It's awkward. If the person doesn't have any chemistry with you, you're stuck with ONLY him for quite a long duration. I would not take that risk on a first date. If I want to meet new people, I would go for a gathering where I get to meet a lot of new people, where the more people, the less tense it would be.

But for my first date, let it be with somebody I already know and like (for example, Jericho Rosales *sigh*), and whom I would like to know better. That would be nice. Even if your date won't end up becoming your other half, at least, you get to spend some quality time with somebody you know right? A deeper friendship might just blossom through that experience. 

Ok, let's see about my ideas of a perfect first date. First, the time should be just right. Not too early, not too late. I would like the time to be from around 5 pm till 10 pm.. Now let's see where my imagination leads us to my idea of a perfect first date. 

Okay, so now I am imagining myself freshly showered, dressed in a pair of jeans and my favourite blouse, with a vintage sling bag. Why am I wearing jeans instead of dress? Hehe. That's because I want to do some outdoor activities, peeps.

Then, my date would arrive at 5 pm, and pick me up using a car. Not motorcycle or anything else but a car, cause we need to make a decision on where to go inside a car. If we were using a motorcycle, I have to shout to talk to him. So that's the rationale I choose car instead of motorcyle, ya, peeps. Hihi. Not because I want to be pampered okay~

Since it's still too early for dinner (5pm), we would walk around the nice street at Penang. Okay, perhaps the street that I would like to visit again is Little India. We would explore there together, take pictures and just to enjoy the street scenery. Maybe it will be noisy, but at least it break the tension between two people who are having their first date. That's the reason why I choose to go to place with many people on the first phase of my first date. We would have something to talk about, something to do with the atmosphere that we are in.

 picture source: here

After walking for around half an hour exploring the town, we would stop by a favourite cafe or restaurant, to purchase a takeaway food. My idea of a nice takeaway food will be pizza, since it's easier to be consumed. Then, after purchasing those takeaway food and drinks, we would drive to the beach. And yeah, we would walk around the beach, or cycle if possible, and bury something (like a bottle with message inside) inside the sand. Later, we would sit on the beach, watching sunset, while enjoying our dinner. After the sunset, we will take pictures and walk around the beach.

Next, instead of going to my favourite location again, we would head to his favourite location. Remember, a date is about give and take. And I just imagine that his favourite location would be hmmm... I'm clueless about guy's favourite location actually. How bout ice-skating? Yeah, that could be it. Then we would go to a complex and ice skate there. He would teach me how to skate cause I am clueless! (-_-")

Then we would have fun. Notice that I didn't include shopping and movies as the date activity? Hmm. It's because movies are more suitable for the upcoming dates but not for the first ones, and shopping is not a date. Remember lol. Unless you found a guy who likes to shop, then it will be an exception. 
For sure, I don't want my first date to be merely just an experience, but a memory which I would treasure and relate to years from now.


So this marks the third day of my blogging challenge --> My idea for perfect first date ( / ).. It's done, peeps.. 


6 comments:

Kiki said...

true maumau.. i pon taknak spend my day dgn unknown stranger.. eh, ayat melebih2, dahla stranger pastu unknown pulak.. HAHA

BEST OF LUCK UTK KITA PUNYA REAL FIRST DATE :)

gudluck for the 4rd challenge1

Mad Maureen said...

Kiki: ya2.. betul2.. awkward kan kalau having first date dengan stranger..huhu.. yea.. . best of luck to both of us on our real first date.. ;) hikhik... (ketawa malu2)

caiyok2 to the next one! ;)

Petite Amanda said...

awww! that sound so romantic le! lol. :))) i loved the fav location part cos it's very selfless of u! and the beach part too. <3 sweet la!

Mad Maureen said...

Ada: thanks ya Ada.. hehe.. Since you will be starting the challenge tomorrow, lol, i can't wait to see yours too!! XD

Cik Hawa said...

WOW wOW WoW WOw.....

gud luck 4 ur 1st date.. n to Kiki too...

*stil clueless about mine...
it's obvious I'm stil single2..hahaha

Petite Amanda said...

lol this is quite a scary one for me cos i have no inspiration on how to write this one yet. T_T