Sunday, January 23, 2011

Before I die~

I want to...


photo source: here

...write and publish a book...

It could be a fiction, it could be a memoir, or anything, as long as not thesis or journal. :p


It's my life long dream, to write at least a book. I have so many dreams, this was one of it, and this was the only dream which remains with me while the other dreams come and go.

And I really hope I get to do this before I die.
Day 5:

  a picture of something I want to do before I die ( / )

;)




3 comments:

Mel said...

Wish you all de best babe...you can do it...I know u can do it...memoir or romance will be nice...

p/s: please inform me when you do publish one book babe... :) can I have your autograph...hehehe... :)

Petite Amanda said...

oh my gosh! this is one of my dreams too! i've always dream of seeing my name in the front cover of a book like that. :D but im half half with this dream. hope it doesnt remain a dream and it will come true. :)

oh and yes! i'm sure you'll get to do this one day! i'm looking forward to reading ur book mau! :D

Mad Maureen said...

Mel: thanks Mel for the support! :D Yeah, i wish this dream would come true.. hehee..

Ada: Yea Ada! Together let us make this dream a reality...! I know how much u love writing.. and you can make it one day.... :D