Monday, January 24, 2011

Just Because It has the Power to Make Me Smile and Cry~

photo source: here (the puppy starring as Marley in 'Marley and Me')

Day 6:  a photo of an animal you'd love to keep as a pet ( / )
I have more than a dozen cats at home, but there's still one other animal that I would love to keep as a pet besides them, and as you can see, it's the cute animal you can see from above. 
 Actually, I was thinking of picking some exotic, beautiful animal, but I think, I want to keep a pet which needs me instead of me purposely buying it from expensive pet store. I would like to keep especially those stray animals which wander around the neighbourhood. 

If I get to see a stray puppy, I would definitely make it mine. 

There are reasons I chose dog or puppy, besides the facts that they are cute and they are man's best friend, I chose them because above all that, 

dog is a faithful animal. 

I am not making a joke, but even people born in the year of dog can make a faithful person. I experienced it first hand, perhaps it could be a coincidence, but still... it still does make a point right?

2 comments:

Mel said...

:) say yes to Dogs...hehehe... I'm not much of a cat person but I'm more of a dog person...

Mad Maureen said...

Mel: yea.. say yes to dogs.. hahah.. especially cute puppies.. they just are so adorable and lovable, u can't help but to fall for them! woof!!