Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What's Your Favourite Song?

If somebody asked me about my favourite song, I will try to relate my favourite song with my favourite singers. Most of the times, my choice of favourite songs are affected by the singers. If the singer is someone that I like, then I will favour the song. But if it isn't, then I would be biased and try not to make the song my favourite. For example, I like 'Baby' by Justin Bieber but since I am not a big fan of his, I tried not to be so into his songs. (-_-") Oh no, I am such a discriminator.


If I were to list down my favourite songs, it is an easy job because I favour so many songs in this world. Yeah, I am a MTV freak and music makes my world go round, especially the song which can trigger me to dance (eg: hip hop song by Black Eyed Peas, Rihanna, and so on). But to pick one favourite song which is worth a post, and worth my whole attention, it is hard. Which song do I like the best?  

*THINKING MODE ON*

You know what? I would like to pick a song which is not sung by a singer I know. That means this song would be my real favourite song since I like the song not because of the singer, but  merely because of the song itself. And I noticed there is a song which I like this way. A song which triggers me to dance though I don't know what is the lyric and who the singer is. 

And that song is jeng jeng jeng... 
Tinggi Tinggi Gunung Kinabalu
 
During the camp or a gathering, whenever I hear this song, I felt like dancing.I don't even know the lyrics of this song except for the title part of the song.

For that, I will present to all of you the lyrics of this song. 

TINGGI TINGGI GUNUNG KINABALU
TINGGI LAGI SAYANG SAMA KAMU
BIRU BIRU HUJUNG KINABALU
TENGOK DARI JAUH HATI SAYA RINDU

KINABALU DEKAT DI KUNDASANG
BANYAK SAYUR BULIH PILIH PILIH
APA GUNA PERGI LUAR NEGERI
NAIK KINABALU HATI SAYA RINDU

SUMANDAK SUMANDAK PUN RAMAI MENUNGGU
MENARI NARI LENGGANG SUMAYAU
SEKALI MELIHAT MELEPAK KULITNYA
SAYANG JATUH CINTA

SAYANG SAYANG SAYA KINABALU
KAAMANTAN PESTA BULAN LIMA
SAYANG SAYANG KITA PERGI TAMU
JALAN TAMPARULI HATI SAYA RINDU

KINABALU DEKAT DI KUNDASANG
BANYAK SAYUR BULIH PILIH PILIH
APA GUNA PERGI LUAR NEGERI
NAIK KINABALU HATI SAYA RINDU

SUMANDAK SUMANDAK PUN RAMAI MENUNGGU
MENARI NARI LANGGANG SAMAYAU
SEKALI MELIHAT MELEPAK KULITNYA
SAYANG JATUH CINTA

SYANG SAYANG SAYA KINABALU
KAAMANTAN PESTA BULAN LIMA
SAYANG SAYANG KITA PERGI TAMU
JALAN TAMPARULI HATI SAYA RINDU

SAYANG SAYANG KITA PERGI TAMU
JALAN TAMPARULI HATI SAYA RINDU



I wish I could present you guys with the melody too but I can't post youtube here. And I don't know how to share music in a post. Hihihi.. 

So this post marks my first day of challenge in this blogging challenge. 

Day 1: My Favourite Song ---> Checked (/)


UPDATED: THANKS STEP FOR THE TIPS. SAYA SALUTE KAMU! HAHAH. KERANA DIA ANDA DAPAT DENGAR LAGU INI. ENJOY~!





6 comments:

step.on.top said...

amau..tok ku ajar ko gine mok embed player kat blog.

1. g jak mana2 site yg ada offer utk dgar lagu scr online. aku salu g aimini.net. utk lgu tggi2 gunung kinabalu tok, aku da jmpa kat sitok >>

http://www.aimini.net/view/?fid=IkmfEGeSn7JshFcfR4Bp

2. ko tga x bhgn 'embed' kat dbh player ya?? ko copy codenya..

3. balit agak post ko, ada bhgn 'edit html' n 'compose' nak?? ko klik 'edit html', paste embed code td ya kat mana2 bhgn ko suka dlm entry ko ya tek la.

4. balit g compose n taip mcm biasa. ko cek kat 'preview', confirm ada dah player ko sia.

5. publish ur post. voila!!

Mad Maureen said...

Yeah. Voila. dah publish pun! Thanks a lot Step!!!

:D Anda membuatkan lebih ramai orang dapat menari.. hehehe

Kiki said...

maumau.. i pnh dgr lagu ini juga, tp yg ayat2 yg selepasnya i xpnah tahu apa.. hehe :)


btw, thnks dpt dgr spenuhnya.. hehe

step.on.top said...

welcome amau~~! kaktok mun sa mok ngkah2 lagu dlm post, embed jak..video pun cmya juak..

Petite Amanda said...

oh hey! the song's cute mau. =D i can understand why u like it.. but the dancing part i dont really get maybe cos it's not my kind of song so don have the feel to dance to it.. hehe..

Btw, KK is an awesome place! =) Loved the place! not exactly a place for shopping tho. nice place to relax definitely :)

Mad Maureen said...

Kiki: yea... i pun tak tau liriknya dulu.. hahah.. hanya tau bahagian yg "tinggi tinggi Gunung Kinabalu" tu ja.. oh, terima kasey kepada Step, kita dapat dengar lagu nie.. ;)

Step: orait.. thanks for the tips sifu.. yg video ya, aku sik pasti camne, tapi sebab ko madah style yg sama, aku akan try lain kali.hihi.. tunjuk ajarku sifu.. hoho

Ada: yea.. it's cute kan~!!! i like it.. honestly, in terms of song, i prefer Sabah song more than Sarawak hahha but the instrumental music, I like Sarawak's one (eg: sape music).. Yea... ;) KK really nice, especially the natural beauty. Been there once only but won't hesitate for the 2nd time.. hihi