Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Self Discovery Through 30 day blogging challenge

 So Kiki mentioned to me about the 30 day blogging challenge the other day. I went to her blog entry here and copied the 30 day challenge titles. I was somewhat interested, cause this is a good challenge for the person like me who is very lazy in updating my blog lately. Yeah, I ran out of ideas, I lost the motivation to write, and I kinda neglect my blog and focus and facebook more.. *Sigh*
 
day 1 : your favorite song
day 2 : your favorite movie
day 3 : your idea for perfect first date
day 4 : your favorite photograph of your best friend
day 5 : a picture of something you want to do before you die
day 6:  a photo of an animal you'd love to keep as a pet
day 7 : your dream wedding
day 8 : a song that match your mood
day 9 : a photo of the item you last purchased
day 10 : a photo of your favorite place to eat
day 11 : what's in your make up bag?
day 12 : your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is
day 13 : a picture of your favorite band or artist
day 14 : a tv show that you're currently addicted to
day 15 : something that you don't leave the house without
day 16 : a picture of someone who inspires you
day 17 : how you hope your future will be
day 18 : 5 things that irritate ME about opposite/ same sex
day 19 : a picture of something you want to do before you die
day 20 : the meaning behind your blog name
day 21 : a photo of something that makes you happy
day 22 : a letter to someone who hurt you recently
day 23 : 15 facts about you
day 24 : a photo of something that means a lot to you
day 25 : who are you ?
day 26 : a photo of somewhere you want to go
day 27 : what kind of person attracts you?
day 28 : in this past month, what have you learn?
day 29 : something that you could never get tired of doing
day 30 : a photograph of yourself today + three good things that happened in the past 30 days.

From the titles, I guess this is a good way for self discovery. I mean, yea, at least I will know how to describe myself during the job interview later when I finally graduate. So what am I waiting for? Let's type it out.. later... hehe.

PS: On the other hand, I think I may have difficulties to update my blog during the upcoming CNY holidays. So it won't be a full 30 continuous day challenge anymore T_T.  And at the same time, I want to tag Mel Chua, Hawa, Ada, Mel Ed, Pamela (I can't find your link, Pam), Melod, Step Ultraman, Claire Marie, Natalia, Esteranza and others who want to do this tag.. ;)

That's all for now. Thanks again Kiki for informing me about this challenge the other day. Caiyok caiyok.. heheh..

11 comments:

jeans lusuh said...

ada2 jak homework suruh org buat hmmppffhhh hahaha

step.on.top said...

aokla!! da juak nama aku!! haha btw, cek blog dith , nya pun plah bnda tok juak tym cuti ariya...tapi nya gagal utk complete smua 30 hari ya..hehe

http://mamemoireditzy.blogspot.com/2010/11/30-day-challenge.html

Anonymous said...

Hahaha....step!!!pemalas ba sy ni...xtau apa mo update lagi,bkn dapat sy jawab smua post tu...susa ni...hohoho...try la maureen...syok tu!

Mel Malden said...

eiseymen. kena tag la pulak. as much as i want to blog, but currently im lying low di blog. haha..some of the questions i already got some idea lingering in my head right now. but i think i would not answer all kot. i'll pick controversial question jak boleh..hahhaha

step.on.top said...

snang jak jwb tok..jwb jak ringkas2 stp soalan selama 30 hari!!! puhaha gerenti siappp smua...

Mel said...

thanks for the tag girl...hehehe...let's do our best..hahaha

Mad Maureen said...

Claire: hahah.. Homework CNY tok.. XD polah jgn sik polah ya.. XD

Step: ya.. betul2.. aku pernah tangga challenge tok before this, kat nya pun blog la rupa2nya.. hahaha.. i remember, she did a great job in this challenge.. ;)

Dith: yeap.. I saw your blog posts on this... You did a great job girl.. i think i cannot do it for 30 continuous days too lol. cause i will have CNY interruption hoho.

Melod: okey.. boley2.. ;) you can select which selected ones that you wana write. ala2 selected poems and short stories hehehe.

Step part 2: weh lupak aku ngkah not less than 50 words kat post tok.. haha.. pengetahuan anda, ini soalan esei, bukan soalan subjektif atau objektif ya.. hoho

Mel: my pleasure Mel.. caiyok2.. we can overcome this challenge hahha..;)

Petite Amanda said...

wahhhh this is a huge challenge! lol. i will start when im ready. right now im not. and i'm really bad at deciding things. T___T so all of it will be super hard for me! i will try my best once i get started kays? :D

Mad Maureen said...

Ada: yea Ada.. lol.. if i can do it for 3 consecutive days, I would be very happy already, what more to say 30 days.. lol.. yea, do it when you're ready girl. u can do it! gambatte!

Mrs Chong said...

i dun think i'll ever survive this..probably by 3rd one i'll stop...hahaha...somemore cannot choose topic one.. :P

Mad Maureen said...

Ping Ping: lol.. kan... the hardest challenge is to stay committed to this challenge. I don't think i can survive too.. lol. God bless me!