Thursday, March 3, 2011

Madness Anniversary~

Today marks the 2nd anniversary of this blog and hey, happy birthday lameleftygirl2.blogspot.com! Sorry, no birthday cake to you though. I am lazy even to find a virtual birthday cake for ya! :P

It shares the same birthday with my sista, Mel Chua , so happy birthday to you  yo gangsta Sista, Chua 2nd sister!


Lately, I lost my motivation to update you lameleftygirl2.blogspot.com, I don't know why. Though this is my free-est semester so far, I lack the motivation to blog. Compared to my first year and my 2nd year, I was determined to blog, even during my busy time.

So what happened to me? Geez...

Okay, back to business..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOUL SISTA!

THANKS FOR BEING THERE WHEN I NEED YOU THE MOST!

THANKS FOR SCOLDING ME WHEN I DESERVED IT!

THANKS FOR COOKING FOR ME WHEN I THINK OF HOME!

THANKS FOR MAKING ME LAUGH AT MYSELF SOMETIMES, HAHAH - I NEED SOMEONE WHO KNOWS ME WELL TO LOOK AT ME AND NOT BECOMING THE MAGIC MIRROR WHICH MAY DELUDE ME. YOU ARE THE MIRROR WHICH LOOKS AT MY INNERMOST THOUGHT, READ THEM AND LET ME REALIZE ABOUT THE DEEDS THAT I'VE DONE. 

OK DONE.

I DON'T WANT YOU TO CRY LATER HAHAH.

ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY, AND GOD BLESS!

I know what you are doing right now, I can't wait to spill the beans but, okay.. the least i can do is to keep it a as a surprise to your / our friends.. ;)

2 comments:

Caveat Lector said...

Hey, blogwalking here. Saw this post.

Happy Birthday to Your Blog!!! And your friend, too.

p.s.: It's my friend's birthday too. And my dad! ^_^

Happy All-Around Birthdays to All People Around Us!!

Mad Maureen said...

Thanks Caveat!

Happy birthday to your dad and friend too.. ;) Now i can feel the joy of birthday season around us. ;)