Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Sigh of Relief!

Today, my club's booth is closing. The feedback from the juniors were awesome. It was an increase in number for this year's participants. I just hope that the membership is not just in the form of names but in the forms of participation and then commitment. Last year when I was a junior, I was introduced to Catholic Undergraduate Society (CUS) by my own sister, Melissa. Then I began to join in some of the activities.

Last year, I was the one at the other side of the booth, then this year, I would be the one telling them information about this club, the activities, and what I myself didn't know last year. There's just a nervous feeling inside of me, just like the people at the other side of the booth because there's a slight of insecurities where I was not sure if I can answer each of the question matter-of-factly. Thank God finally it's over, and it was quite a fun experience though tiring. There were problems during the process of opening the booth, but thank God everything is okay now. There's just some worries in the future. It's the upcoming PCC Concert, and I hope I will be able to sell off the tickets. So far, I just sold them to three persons. One was a Singaporean lady who bought the ticket not for herself, but she asked the former president of my club to give the ticket that she bought to those who cannot afford to attend the concert. What a kind lady.

I hope the feedback to the PCC concert will be as good as the feedback for CUS club recruitment or even better. This I hope, and pray. ;)


2 comments:

Hawa said...

mmm,,popular la ktk minggu ya tek cz junior smua agak ktk..ni tauk nk ada yg bkenan d hati...hehehe

Mad Maureen said...

cewah.. siklah popular... Dahlah namaku susah mok diingat.. Haha.. cuma kenal2 kedak ya jak.. wah, jauh lalu mok bkenan di hati.. haha.. yg berkenan ngan aku ya ku sik taulah.. haha.. (tebal mukaku tek.. haha)