Thursday, July 16, 2009

I Miss the Time..

- when I was able to have a good night sleep, worrying only about tomorrow, and not about next week, next semester's activities, and much more.

- when I could spend time with my friends in informal activities, having fun, no worries, and free from stress.

-when I only have to worry about academics and the weather and nothing else.

-when I would not be judged just based on my efficiency to do something, but by my ability to make people laugh.


- when being responsible is only a bonus quality, but not a necessity.

But, as we grow up, we have to embrace responsibilities. No matter how heavy the burden is, no matter how busy you are, no matter how dilemma you face to say no because you have to give time to the other activities, you have to know what your PRIORITIES are. Sometimes we make mistakes. Sometimes we make the wrong decision. I hope I can give my full commitments to the activities I am obliged to. I hope I won't disappoint anybody. It's hard, but I will try my best.

8 comments:

Petite Amanda said...

Mau... hey.. are u okay? =/

"as we grow up, we have to embrace responsibilities." oh this quote of yours, is oh-so-true. :( it's incredibly hard also!

Mau, the good side of it all is that u know u've tried ur best. That is the thing that matters most.

Mad Maureen said...

Amanda, huhu~~!! I want to go home, I want to go back home to my comfort zone~~!! wuwu~!!! I want to hang out with you guys!! All of you would not mind if i am blur2, but here, i felt as if it is a big crime and i will go to jail for it.. Huhu~!!

Mrs Chong said...

awwww...homesick ar???? I dun mind ur blurness too.. =)) Although I am home in Penang, it is just not the same cause my friends are not here, just me, alone. Felt so lonely too. =( Did you get this emo vibe from me? Just want to know if it's contagious.

Mad Maureen said...

yup, I'm homesick, Ping Ping.. Yeah, I know you don't mind my blurness.. (terharu~!) But by having a role in a club or activities, huhu~, being blur is like an unforgivable sin.. Huhu.. Don't worry, I did not get this emo vibe from you.. Hehehe.. Hmmm, or maybe i was the one who passed the emo vibe to you~!! (@o@) Oh, no!!

Petite Amanda said...

=( Awww.. Mau.. yea.. i also wanna hang out with you.. sounds like u're homesick too.. I'm also blur one so i can understand one.. X( People makes mistakes. so whatever mistakes that u did from ur blurness, just learn from it..

what happened at ur club btw? is it very unforgivable? =/ i doubt people will be like that towards u leh.. if there are... hmm.. the obviously that don't understand the phrase that people makes mistakes sometimes.. -_-

Mad Maureen said...

Hehe.. Amanda.. Luckily nothing happen at the moment.. It's just that now I activities from two organizations. I hope I can handle it by giving both clubs enough commitments... Huhu~! I wonder how other people do it, but it seems that it doesn't work for me.. I just have to make sure the dates are not clashing again in the future.. (-_-)

Petite Amanda said...

Oh.. I see.. Okay.. Woah.. U really sound stressed there. =/ yea, things get very complicated and tough when there are clashes. just hang in there k? :)

Mad Maureen said...

Thanks so much for your concern, Amanda.. ;) I thank God deeply for the day I met you during our childhood friendship... :')