Friday, July 10, 2009

Have you ever experienced this??

1.) Receive a phonecall in the middle of your lunch (meaning, around 11.40, when the sun is extremely hot) that you have to go to the cubicle at Dewan Budaya right that moment to take some important document and then go to HEP office immediately after that? (HEP is bahagian Hal Ehwal Pelajar, fyi, and is closed at 12 p.m. on Fridays, fyi).. Would you do it?

2.) Then after going through all of that, you walk down the hill from HEP building to Fajar Harapan as fast as possible cause there's going to be a club activity near there which is going on at 12.30 p.m., and you are going in charge of the food that is going to be served? (Not need to mention with the sweat on..)

3.) Then, when you arrived at Fajar Harapan, you have to walk up to the top floor and take down two big bottles with some thank God, superlight junk food down to the venue at Tasik Harapan again right that moment?

4.) Then, you saw yourself as a late comer though you had planned that you are going to be punctual for the first time in your life since the gathering is going on just right beside your hostel?

5.) Then, thank God the gathering was relaxing and ambiguosly warm, but then you realized your hair was messy and you were sweating because of the previous tough activities that you've done? (e.g of activities: running up and down the hill as fast as you could, then walk to the top floor of your hostel and then continue with a club activity)

6.) Then your activity ends at 2.20pm and you have class at 3.00 pm but you were sweating profusely so you have to take a shower because there's no way you're going to show up with an extremely wet T-shirt?


Huhu~ Guess what? I did all of that today. Unexpectedly. I am not complaining ,don't get me wrong. If I could be of any help, I would gladly offer my help, but if it was a very short notice and it was something extremely important, one thing for sure, I am not good at dealing with that kind of situation and I could never imagine myself doing all this manly tiring stuff all in one day when I expect it to be my not so tiring day of the week. Thank God again I was not that late for my lecture. Phew~! And I got to sit in front too because my course mates offered me to sit with them, so I joined my course mates and sat with them. We got a better view when sitting in front. I think I was amazed at myself for able to shower in 5 minutes before I attend the lecture, including hair-washing!! Call me mandi kerbau or what, I even bath faster than the buffaloes!!

PS: Ah ya, I need to find who's the owner of a blue umbrella because he/she left it near the Tasik Harapan after the gathering.. Hmm, I wonder whose umbrella-ella-eh-eh-eh-eh is that?

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh yea.. I did have one of those hectic days in Uni.. But never the last minute thingy la.. Looks like very tiring la. If i'm you, i doubt I can pay attention in class liao. LOL.. we all muz learn to take 5 minutes shower when we go to Uni.. Cos when hectic days starts, everything need to be done extremely fast. But im amazed that u can wash ur hair within that 5 mins of shower! lol..

Mad Maureen said...

ya, haiz.. the last minute thingy and short notice thingy is like my biggest fear.. and i wasn't the one assigned to do the task actually.. i was asked to do through a short notice just because i live nearer than the others to the place that i was supposed to go.. my hair is becoming lesser and lesser (hair fall problem) and is short, so i think maybe that was one reason why i could wash my hair that fast.. hehehe..;)

Hawa said...

can i call you,superwoman??
can3x...hehehe
(^^,)

Mad Maureen said...

Hawa, can... hehe.. But better if you call me supergirl, gives me a younger feel.. :))