Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bowling Madness!!

I woke up early today, played Pet Society and I got ready at 11 a.m. because me and my CUS seniors and juniors were going bowling at Bukit Jambul complex. Yeah, seniors and juniors, and I was the only one who is 2nd year. Because of the heavy rain last night, I opted to wear slippers instead of sneakers.

There were ten of us joining the outing, but my two friends Siaw Yan and Stephanie did not join the game, and chose to shop around the complex instead. So, that left the eight of us. We took the draw, and I was in Group two, same group with my sister Melissa, and it was like fate when we took the draw, we always got the same group. The same thing happened during CUS camp, where me and my sister were in the same group too.


Group 1 consists of Mellisa (leader), Angel, Matthlessa, and Micheal (junior).

vs.

Group 2 consists of Melody (leader), Melissa (my sister), me, and Jasper (junior).

Let the game begins.

First game:
So, our team was hopeless at first as me and my sister's balls went down the drain, but thanks to Melody and Jasper who came to the rescue, they were real good bowlers.
I kept getting zero mark, then I began to lose hope, when I asked for Melody guidance, she gave me tips to focus on the middle, and I did what she told me to do.

I focused on the middle, and BAMM!!


Unbelievable!!

STRIKE!!!!

My first time scoring and it was straight to strike!!

I was grateful to Melody for giving me the tips to play bowling, if no my bowling ball will go down the drain for the zillionth times.

And guess what, Group 2 won. YABEDABEDOO!!

Second game:

Our team was starting off badly, thanks to us Chua sisters. (Hehe, guilty face) Then suddenly, my sister got STRIKE, and it was a joyous moment for our team. Melody and her both who got strike was eligible for 2nd draw as they got another 10 marks after the strike, so that was when our team scored many points, and of course our team won the second game again.

2ND TIME VICTORY~!!

It was fun though I humiliated myself with my lousy skill in bowling but as people said, experiencing it is more important than just to be good at it. If you never experience it, how do you know if the game suits you or not? Right? Furthermore, we were playing it for fun and to spend some quality time with friends.

Honestly, I enjoyed this day very much. Thank God, I can finally tell people that I ever played bowling. ;)

6 comments:

Hawa said...

kamek sik pernah main bowling even kamek pernah jadi mc utk ptndingan bowling..hehe(^^,)

Mad Maureen said...

Haha.. Irony... Sepatutnya kitak yg dah jadi MC nya patut ditaja permainan kitak.. Tangan ku dah besar sebelah.. ;)

Aiyishelelu said...

haha I loved bowling b4 but long time no practise it haha.

I would like to. but i save money first cos i am afraid if happen to my car's part have problem again and need to repair again. =)

when i am back to sibu for celebrate my grandma's birthday in late sept this year, so maybe i try to have time to go play bowling with u and Amanda and Stephaine (u would intro her to me for next time :D ) hehe hopefully got a chance in sibu :P

Mad Maureen said...

Hi Sis Nancy!! :) Ya, we would love to play bowling with you in Sibu if we got to meet each other.. Yeah, bowling is an expensive game alright.. Have to save money first.. That Sunday was my first time playing and I was not doing very well.. I would like to play it again to see how much I can score in the future.. Hehehe.. ;)

Petite Amanda said...

Mau.. so nice u went Bowling.. I wanna try too :D lol sure Ling.. i wud love to go bowling wit u too.. i wonder if i can actually carry the bowling bowl or not T___T

Mad Maureen said...

Ya, it was my first time.. Hehehe.. But my ball always masuk longkang at first.. Oh, you can carry I think.. You can carry the lightest one, which I was carrying too while playing last week.. It was ball number 8.. Size 8 kot.. Hehehe.. ;)