Friday, July 17, 2009

It's Raining...


I lost my aunt because of Cancer. (;_;)

I lost my cat, and two kittens because of... I don't know.. It was not stated in my sister's sms to me. But I am soooooooooooo going to miss them, though I did not make their lives any easier when they lived. (-_-)

I got this message in the middle of a crowd, and I could not show my emotions. I had to control them. (*_*)

And maybe I am too lost even to know what's going on with people around me, near and far.. (=_=)



Reminder: And I have to wake up early tomorrow to attend something compulsory (which provides food, aha!!) for my club.



6 comments:

Petite Amanda said...

T____T I'm sorry to hear that Maureen. My condolences to you and your family =/ May your Aunt rest in peace. :(

And your cats.. T___T

Oh dear.. why do you feel that u're lost? =(

Mad Maureen said...

Thanks Amanda.. Hugz..

My cats were kind of poisoned, my mom said to my sister..

I felt so lost because i don't know what's going on around me and yet i am affected by it.. but with you here, i felt there's a shoulder to cry on.. :')

Petite Amanda said...

You're welcome, Mau..

oh your poor, poor cats.. why people so evil one.. >:(

Oh i see. okay.. i guess that happens sometimes.. hmm.. oh lol.. okay.. my virtual shoulders for u.. >--(._.)--< haha. i look like a scarecrow. -__-

Mad Maureen said...

Hehe.. Thanks for the virtual shoulder.. :') It looks cute, hehehehe!!

Aiyishelelu said...

LOL.. u want a new cat? ^^ I ask my friend's cat as a gift for you cos my friend give cat away for new home. hehehehe. last time a couple ask me to take cat from her but i refused to. hahaha I am not a cat lover.

sorry for loss your beloved cat and kittens.

Mad Maureen said...

Oh, thanks for the cats offer Sis Nancy, but I think I have enough cats at home already.. :) It's just that I cannot stand it the cats that I loved are dead.. Thanks again for the offer, Sis Nancy.. If I can afford it, I would like to take your friend's cat, but now I have to save money even to buy my own food.. :)