Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm Sorry Sis Melissa........

Dear Mel,

I am sorry for complaining about you behind your back in front of Stephanie during the taklimat I attended. I complained that you forced me to eat at your place though I told you I would have my lunch provided while attending the USM brand taklimat. I was quite unsatisfied that time, for I was selfish. I only think about how tired I was going to be to walk to your place, even after I had my lunch at DUP. When I finally reached your house, and was treated well by you and your housemates, I just realized that a meal at your place there was priceless compared to the meal experience I had elsewhere, though the one I had at DUP was a free meal. The meal at your home was better, because first of all, the food reminds me of home, and the atmosphere reminds me of family, and it brought out the sense of belongingness. I will never again reject any offer to have meal at your place, unless I am really busy that time. That is, if you still think inviting me to have meal at your place is still worth considering.

Then today, about the selling-tickets thingy, I am sorry if I hurt your feelings when I seemed to be forcing you to help me sell the concert tickets in front of the church, and hurt your feelings saying you should help me since you would not be helping at the booth the coming weekdays, when you were the one who helped me do the decoration on the manila cards for the booth. Yes, I realized I am an idiot sometimes for speaking insensitively, since I should know that words, the verbal abuse, can be more hurting than physical abuse. I am really sorry, sister, for being such a loser sister.

Talking about insensitive, I think I should take care of my manners more. I cut the queue while waiting to get the food during the taklimat break. Thank God there were Melissa and her PERKASA friends who gently let us cut their queue.. Sorry, girls!! I should've known better, not to do this embarassing stuff to you guys. I am such a humiliation my club. Huhu~! Such insensitive of me. AH ya, talking about your name pulak, yesterday, I met three Melissa's, including you in a day. I could've meet four Melissa's yesterday if only Mellisa Reeve join us for Bon Odori. Hehe.. Too bad she didn't join. During the morning, I met Melissa (pharmacy student, from Taekwondo club) who was a very nice senior. She was all smiley, and she reminds me of our cousin, Sharon. She still remembers me, and I was glad and touched. I mean, I am used to being a forgettable character for being quiet person during certain gatherings and meetings. I must at least meant something, if people remembers my face.

Then, during the taklimat break, there's another Melissa (PERKASA club, my friend/coursemate) whom I met during the breakfast moment. She was very friendly, and she reminds me of cousin Alysia She's just so sporting and happy-go-lucky like Alysia. There's never a place I could see Mel without cheering people around her. I realized that I am seeing our family in forms of my friends. How lucky could I be? And there was you, Melissa too, hehe, and you of course is yourself, my sister. Whom I always complained about, but at the end of the day, I know that without you, I won't survive my days in university. I am really sorry sis for taking you for granted sometimes. During the Bon Odori, sorry I could not spend time and take photos with you guys like I planned to.. Did you guys take photos without me? If yes, please photoshop my face inside. If no, not needlah.. Hehe..

I am sorry for not making your lives any easier. For those my friends out there too, if I ever hurt you guys and if you are reading this, I never meant to hurt you guys. Never!! Believe me. If there's anything I could do to erase all that hurts caused by me to those of you out there, curse me, hit me, hurt me back, do anything to me, mock me, (I will lose my dignity for saying these all, but I don't care anymore) but please, pretty please, forgive me.. And don't ever end this friendship and this sistership we have..... Amen......


Your sorry sister, (and I am sorry too you have a sister like me),
Maureen. (don't want to put family name cause later buat malu mak bapak.. huhu!)

5 comments:

Petite Amanda said...

*almost speechless* this is such a touching post ( and kinda of a wake up call to myself too) that i don't know what else to say to this post.

I really hope that Melissa reads this post of yours. really, really hope so..

P.S: going to Uni makes our thinking ways more matured, i think. Sometimes we just got to set aside all ego and let it go ( i mean feelings yea).

Mad Maureen said...

Huhu, Amanda.. for the 100th time i wish u guys were here... I hope Melissa didn't read this post.. She didn't know i complain abt her to Steph.. Yeah, going to uni make me feel like i have to grow up fast. OR else i just act like a little boy.. Ya, a little boy, not little girl.. huhu

Hawa said...

brp byk Melissa dalam hidup ktk???
don't worry,smuanya kan ok ..
be strong friend..(^^,)

Mad Maureen said...

Banyak na Melissa dalam hidupku.. Haha.. Termasuk pelakon Melissa Saila jua.. Hehe.. Thanks for the support, friend.. I really need it.. Yup, you are right, cause I have a feeling that everything is going okay now.. ;)

Anonymous said...

Good to know that u r sorry. Then be careful what u say next time. Don't be too egotistical. If u can't, just say NO. Try again next time and learn from ur mistakes. If not, ur mistake is sia-sia; just a waste of time and effort and knowing u, tears.

I may be wrong but is there really no point at all in what I'm saying?

Melissa