Friday, October 16, 2009

A Change of Story

It's official. I am going to write about a dilemma at a wedding instead of dilemma of a transexual, since I could not think of a good ending for the Confessions of a Transgender which I was drafting all along. I felt like it was a sign, as when I was reading Kenny Sia's blog, he included a website about wedding by Stephanie Chai at his small talk section. Well, I haven't really got the hint that time, but when I took a look at my folder where I kept all my ideas for creative writing, there was a story plot about dilemma at the wedding was included.

I am glad I could still keep the same setting, which was at the church. I don't know why but I like a story which is using the church as a setting. Oops, gotta go now and write my new story. Chao~!!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh go for it Mau! can't wait for the story! do post it up here.. lol. inspiration from kenny sia's blog huh... lol. good good. =)

Mad Maureen said...

hey thanks. hahaha.. thanks to Kenny SIa and especially to Mel for helping me with the sentence structure, vocabs and editing.. i will e-mail it to you i later.. ;)

Merissa K. said...

'Confessions of a Transgender' sounds totally intriguing. Perhaps you should post the story here and let others give their ideas for an ending. :)

Mad Maureen said...

Hi Merissa, thanks for dropping by.. ;) and thanks mucho for the idea, but unfortunately the problem is that the story was boring even in the middle part... huhu.. i am afraid people will fall asleep halfway before they give the idea for the ending.. :"