Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Life Ain't Easy...


... when you checked the balance in your bank account and it is not in the amount that you thought it was supposed to be. *insert 'toink' as sound effect*

... when you opened the reference book to study and WTH, the contents just could not make its way to your brain.

... when you missed your family so so much, but you know that you just don't feel satisfied to be confined at home.

... when you felt like sharing your problems but you just could not utter out a single word, just because you think that it is better to swallow it all in than to vomit it all out.

... when people expect you to do your best but you just didn't meet to their expectations, just because you lose your self control to overcome the temptations.

... when you know that compromising is a MUST in order to get the other thing that you want but you just would not give in to compromising.

SO, WITH ALL THESE DILEMMAS, I VOW THAT I AM GOING TO:

1) LEAVE THIS BLOG ALONE UNTIL 4TH OF MAY (I'M GONNA BE ON A HIATUS BEBEH).

2) LESSEN MY FACEBOOKING TIME. (1 HOUR PERDAY INSTEAD OF 10 HOURS PERDAY, OKAY I KNOW THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE, LET'S MAKE IT TO 2 HOURS PERDAY.) :(

3) TO DO MY REVISION UNTIL ME AND MY BRAIN UNDERSTAND WHAT I REVISED.

4) TO REMEMBER MY FAMILY BACK AT HOME WHO ARE COUNTING ON ME TO STUDY RELIGIOUSLY AND MAKE THEM FEEL THAT'S IT'S WORTH IT THAT THEY SEND ME MONEY EVERY MONTH (THOUGH I ALREADY HAVE FULL LOAN OF PTPTN -I'M A PAMPERED CHILD, WTF) AND I SPEND IT WISELY (?) WHEN THEY CAN ACTUALLY IMPROVE A LOT OF THINGS AT HOME WITH THE MONEY THAT THEY SENT ME.

5) FOUR VOWS ARE ALREADY ENOUGH TO MAKE ME NERVOUS, MY DEAR.. SO DON'T EXPECT MORE..

[Interframe: Today I went to the library and saw a RM50 note on the floor and just like a reflex action, I sent it to the library's receptionist at the readers' adviser counter. When I finally think about it, I was like, what did I just do? It was not like the librarian could track down the owner of the RM50 and I expect that the money will eventually end up in the library's fund. Well, if the library is not as money-minded as it is now (where it charges fee for locker usage) I won't mind it if the money ended up in the library's dana, but since the library is so money-oriented now, I regretted sending the money there when I can actually do a real charity with the money, eg: give it to my club's fund, ahem, or give it to the beggars united. Now, the only thing I could wish for is for the owner to show up, as long as the money won't end up in the library's fund!)

7 comments:

Mad Maureen said...

well, i prefer to study in university Jeff. =) thanks btw.

Unknown said...

wah... kenak puji o.. hoohoo!

step.on.top said...

amau ng mintak puji!! haha amau! sila jwb tag aku...

Mad Maureen said...

Mcjayn: weh, baca betul2 lok apa yg Jeff tulis. nya bukan puji blog aku. nya puji blog Study From HOme ya ok.. nya mok promo, so aku madah aku rela study at uni. habis cerita. (menunggu tibanya aku akan betul2 kena puji, hahah)

Step on top: wawaha.. aku meminta pujian dari kalian.. sila puji aku. come on bebeh~~!! hahah.

Unknown said...

The temptations, bebeh. And I hope we can do things the way we vowed. I thought I wanna vow that I'll have a better sleeping pattern since they say studying at 4am is the best time. well, no, i didn't.

I stayed up all night and slept like a pig time siang2.

"Saya tidak dapat stadi kalau ada matahari" is what I confidently said to people questioning my study pattern.

So gud luck and all the best for finals. (reply after 4th haha)

Merissa K. said...

good luck keeping the vows. ;)

oh. and dont worry about the 50bucks. karma will probably give u back a lot more. :)

Mad Maureen said...

Miselnamapendek: (replying on 4th May) hahah.. yea,i had a hard time in keeping the vows. and, geee, i did not keep my vow (for the facebook part) lol. yay, thanks for the luck! ah, study at 4am is the best time? gonna try that next sem.. hehhee.. (probably angan2 jak)

Merissa: Hey thanks. lol, i guessed i could not successfully keep the vows ( and only managed to abstain myself from blogging)...
yep, i believe in karma. ;)