Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The 7 similarities between me and her... ;)

Have you ever admired a friend that you will be happy to share some similarities with him/her?


Okay, so here is this friend of mine. Though we aren’t that close like sisters, I felt comfortable with her everytime we met, because she just have that charm, which I can describe as you know –“ a person whom you can be comfortable with even you just met her for the first time.” Plus, she’s a friend who will accept and respect you for who you are. Warm, friendly and had a good sense of humour, that's the basic qualities that I can use to describe her.


I just realized that though we came from places which are miles apart, we shared some similarities.

Well, let me have the honour of counting the similarities I have with her..



Counting 1) She, is the youngest of three sisters.



So am I. ;)


Yay! Clap2!



Counting 2) She speaks Hokkien at home



So do I ;)




Counting 3) She's an Aries



So am I ;)




Counting 4) She didn't attend Chinese school...


So am I. Thus, we both don't really know how to read the Chinese characters. But she speaks more fluently in Mandarin compared to me.. :"





Counting 5) Her course is under Humanity School.



So is mine ;)



Counting 6) She loves camwhoring!

(a conclusion from my observance.. hahah.. XD)




So do I.. haha ;D


Counting the last one, 7) She loves blogging...



So do I.. ;)



Well, why do I want to find 7 similiarities? Well, it's because I want to make them in line with the significant number 7 which

is TA~DAA!!



Her birthday!!


which falls on


7 April every year.. ;)



Yeah, the girl I mentioned is none other than...


JENG JENG JENG..



picture grabbed without permission from Ping Ping's facebook photo album.. hehe..


PING PING!! :D


Yeah!!

So, Ping Ping, I would like to take this opportunity to wish a very happy 22nd birthday to you!!


Ping Ping's last year birthday photo grabbed without permission from her blog.. heheh..



Hope all your dreams and wishes come true..


And hope that you finish the Dr Rashidi's assignment rapidly (I haven't, huhu) so that you can have a good fine study week at your home sweet home.. :)


All the best to you for the coming exam and also for the coming semester..


ANd one more thing, don't forget to take a break from the hassles of your busy life.. ;)


Take care always & God bless you abundantly, Ping Ping!!


and remember that I am glad that we know each other and became friends..



;D





3 comments:

Mrs Chong said...

hey...I'm so touched!!! I did not notice the 7 similarities!!! Thank you Maureen. I love talking to you too and it's my pleasure to get to know you. *hugs* thank u so much girl..

Mad Maureen said...

Ping Ping: you're welcome girl and it's my pleasure to dedicate dis post for you.. ;) *hugs* hehe.. ah ha, i didn't include one more similarity - we both stay at fajar.. hehehe.. XD

Mad Maureen said...

;D