Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sudden Obsessions..

I am obsessed with doing the laundry. I am obsessed with sweeping the floor. I am obsessed with researching for my assignments. I am obsessed with trying to make my holiday as productive as possible. I am truly obsessed of time, thinking that I am running out of time. Gosh, I sound like the White Rabbit in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. I could not believe that during this holiday, I've accomplished more than what I did during my two-month holiday. I hope I did not miss out on anything I was supposed to do cause my holiday is not a holiday actually, just a break from classes to focus on homeworks and hostel chores.

I am obsessed with hygiene all of a sudden due to the H1N1 virus. Though hygiene could not really prevent the virus from spreading, at least it lessen the risk. Okay, gotta continue with my work now. Chao.

9 comments:

Petite Amanda said...

I'm obsessed with being stressed out. Don't ask me how I can be obsess with such a thing cos I'm not sure how. lol. Everytime without fail sure can feel the little nagging feeling of stressed out.

OH mau .. it's okay.. Im actually also obsessed with Hygiene too. I even bought anti-bacterial soap to bath. LOL. and me n steph bought dettol spray to spray the room. U know what it says on the top of the bottle of the spray? Kills Flu Virus. LOL! I think I will blog abt it when I have the time. for now too many things to do. and also I got 8.30am class nex morn. >_<

Mrs Chong said...

i'm still very lost and jammed with the assignment. =(

Mad Maureen said...

Amanda: yeah, i am always obsessed with being stressed out too.. huhu.
wah, how can it kill virus? it's absurd that something can kill virus. mentang2 h1n1, so they put extra caption on the bottle.. hehe. by the way, take care ya.. :)

Ping Ping: Oh, i know the feeling.. Ah, maybe you should consider of doing Alice? In my opinion, Alice got more points compared to the fairy tales in Hans Christian Andersen. there are more issues in alice, i think. :)

Petite Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Petite Amanda said...

lol.yea, you're right. Can't kill flu virus cause it's too strong. Actually Steph didn't notice the caption at the top. We just bought it and when we came back we saw that caption and we laughed! lol.. but still we hope it does kill the flu virus too.. >_< dettol is for hygiene purpose tho so hopefully it helps anyways. it smells nice too ;)

Mad Maureen said...

yeah, it helps to lessen the risk.. aiyo, the caption boleh kena saman if menipu orang punye.. huhu..

precautions: don't forget to drink a lot of liang cha, i mean a lot by drinking everyday, ya.. hehe.. and whenever you balik dari luar, quickly go mandi.. don't want any dirty things on atmosphere melekat.. huhu.. and always wash ur hand, preferably with dettol.. hehe..

okay, gosh, i think i sound like someone obsessed with precautions. take good care ya.. :)

step.on.top said...

aaa mau..what-lah u~~~~jgn jd gila sudah...uhuk uhuk uhuk

Mad Maureen said...

haha, Step.. dah namaku Mad Maureen, apa boleh buat nak?? hahaha!! dah sot tahap maksimum ku nek tok.. kenak ko batuk2? check auk...

Mrs Chong said...

i did not bring my alice book home and i did not even copy the title for alice one...hehehehe