Thursday, August 6, 2009

Belated Dedication for a Special 21 Year Old Girl..


Can I rewind myself to that day? Time birthday kitak hariya??

(-___________________________-)

HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU!!!


Sorry, I did not even message you to wish you happy birthday cause I totally forgot..
(Mengaku, sik baik cari alasan mok cover.. Auk, ku forgot..... huhu.. I can't believe I forgot cause I always remember before your birthday that your birthday was coming, your birthday was coming, 31st July, 31st July, but when it finally came, I totally forgot!!)

I kept thinking I didn't miss anyone's birthday cause facebook did not remind me anything..
(pecah rahsia dah selama tok bergantung pada facebook untuk remind ku birthday orang.. wuwu~!)

31st July 2009, you were 21, reaching the legal age..
Hope you have a blast that day..
How did you celebrate it?
I hope you were happy and your wish came true and happy till now..

Ok, so now I only managed to wish you on 7th August, when you are already 21 year old, 7 days. Huhu.. Oklah, let me celebrate 7th day anniversary after your 21st birthday right here in this blog..


SELAMAT HARI JADI
SELAMAT HARI JADI
SELAMAT HARI JADI HAWA
UDAH 21 TAHUN, 7 HARI, KINEK TOK!!

(Nyanyi macam lagu happy birthday yang biasa ya walaupun terdapat perubahan lirik.. )

Hope you have a blast girl, and hope all your wishes come true!!

No comments: