Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fate is Sabotaging Me...

I was right when I said that this holiday is not enough to settle all my assignments (thanks to facebook)..

Okay, so today I have to shop for groceries with my friend to use for my club's activities tomorrow, and gosh, I still haven't start searching for my presentation contents. (-_______-) No, I am not going to embarrass myself during the presentation, no, please no.. But why, there aren't enough notes for this particular topic - Nonverbal communication. Coincidentally, the notes that my friend gave me exclude that particular topic, and I was wishing I won't get this nonverbal topic, but guess I got it now. (Okay, I wasn't wishing under the meteor, so I think that was why it didn't come true) I went to the photostate shop under the library in hopes for this notes, and gosh, it was the notes for language and meaning (the previous chapter). Okay, I was damn regretful I didn't bring along my camera for the Human Communication lecture. HUHU!!!

Then, there is this phonetics and phonology test which is going to happen this Monday. I was like, what, I could not even play the CD in my newly bought expensive phonetics and phonology text book! Yes, and I was the student who always not paying attention while dear lecturer explaining in front, so padan mukalah saya nie.. HUHU!! (swimming in the river full of tears)

And I have to prepare some games items for one game we are going to play at Kerachut beach tomorrow. Hopefully the activity turn out fine and most importantly, it's not gonna rain, yup?? No, Mother Nature, don't follow Fate who kept sabotaging me.

Update: But it was raining while we hike. Naughty, naughty Mother Nature. Hmmph..

4 comments:

naeus! said...

hey perhaps u could download the notes of the lecture from the usm website and use it? :D

Mad Maureen said...

Lol.. Thanks for the info. Yeah, I just knew about that notes provided in the website the the e-mail En Zain replied me.. haha.. En Zain sent me the slides and told me I can also download from usm website. ooops, pecah rahsia already i seldom visit the usm website. hehehee..

naeus! said...

tau takpeee hahahah but he's so nice to reply you! good la, then now can work on your presentation ady! but to download i think you have to login to this kampus sejahtera thing though. i have no idea what on earth is it! any ideas?? >__<

all the best for your presentation! :D

Mad Maureen said...

Hi, thanks for the wish, i really need it.. ;)

Oh, basically healthy campus is the website where we can check our semester grade,check whether we already paid for the desasiswa fee, and also check our involvement in club's activities, etc.. Hehe. You have to register for healthy campus cause it's compulsory and also convenient. Hehe. Here's the website healthy campus where you can register.

http://healthycampus.usm.my/ver3/

btw, do u want the nonverbal notes? urm, not need wait for answer lah.. haha. i terus forward to u rite now.. ;)