Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My moods determine my health, so My Happiness is My Health..

If I am tired but happy, I will not fall sick. :)

If I am tired, worried and stressed, I will probably have headache. :S

I could walk through a jungle, after playing some physical games, and after doing that, went to visit my sister who lived outside campus right after that, but I would not fall sick or feel tired just because I was happy and satisfied with the activities that day. When I am happy, my brain took control of my body and my brain do not process the word 'tired', in effect, my body did not feel tired. I was surprised I didn't feel that tired as I expected myself to be, maybe I was sleepy but I was not tired. Serious. I felt energetic instead.

But ironically, when I am not tired, but I am unhappy and stressed, I will really fall sick and have headache. That's me. So, I want to be happy to stay healthy and vice versa.

Unfortunately, I am not always happy when I am healthy, but usually I am healthy when I am happy..

Weird? That's me.. ;)

4 comments:

Petite Amanda said...

No la, Mau. U're not weird. Actually it's normal. I read about something like this somewhere ( i can't remember wat magazine la, but it was a magazine that i read in the Hair Saloon while waiting for Steph re-bond her hair).

Apparently, when you're stressed out, your brain secrete some sort of Chemical (haih forgot the name T_T), which makes you tired.

Which is in a way partly why when a person is worried/frustrated/depressed about something, that person tend to be very tired.

So, really.. u're not weird. ;)

The phrase "i'm sick and tired of being sick and tired" is so true. >_<

Mad Maureen said...

Hi Amanda.. Thanks for the information.. Wow, it seems that the magazine in a hair saloon is really informative, waiting session is filled in beneficially.. ;)

But now, I don't know why, I have this sore throat.. Huhu~!!! I went to the doctor and it was nothing serious but i dislike the feeling of sore throat especially when we have to sing during this friday's gathering. Huhu..

Wow, Amanda, love the phrase.. It's so true... ;)

Petite Amanda said...

Yeap, very informative.. :) Too bad I can't remember all of it. Can remember bits and pieces only. lol.

How come u suddenly got sore throat?? Is it don drink enough water? Must drink lots.. now the weather so hot..

Mad Maureen said...

I think most of the saloons should put more magazines like that in their saloons.. hehe..

Huhu.. I got drink water, but maybe not enough gua.. huhu.. Or maybe the drink that I drank is not hygienic.. ;) Yup, weather so hot.. huhuhu..