Friday, August 7, 2009

A Few Awards Made My Day... ;)

Today, during the CUS gathering, I was asked to share a piece of my past hurtful experience since there was nobody volunteering to share their past experience. It was the day I wore my least favourite jeans that I was asked to stand in front. Hehehehe.. I shared my story when I was in Lower 6, when my father was suffering from mild stroke and how I was hurt by my mother's words. But it was all in the past. It was my own fault too, I remember, and honestly, I did not have any hard feelings against my mother, because I know she loved me and my sisters so much.. :') By the way, I just received a phone call from her. I know she missed us dearly. Hehehehehe.. Especially when my father is not around.

Moving on to the next activity.

Then, it was the award session. Melody, who conducted both the sharing and the award session, asked us to write the name of the person on a piece of paper whom we wanted to show our appreciation to. The awards were "The Most Hardworking Person," "The Most Responsible Person," "The Most Friendly Person," and "The Most Supportive Junior."

I was surprised I received 4 hardworking awards, 3 responsible awards and 1 most supportive junior. I was touched. I didn't know people will thought that of me besides being blur-blur and slow. Wow, I felt quite good. So people appreciate my existence in this world too.. Hehe.. (*=*)

Thanks a lot for the appreciation. I know some of you, through the handwriting. I appreciate your gestures. Thanks y'all.. :)

5 comments:

Hawa said...

kitak memang layak pun untuk award2 ya...tahniah..(^^,)

*award dari kamek "The Good and Kind Friend"..thanks cz b my fren Maureen..

Mad Maureen said...

Thanks, Hawa.. Wow.. Nang terharu tok.. Aku sik deserve award ya sebenarnya.. I am not good nor kind.. Aku lupa birthday kawan.. huhuhu.. dahlah selepas minggu baru perasan aku terlupa.. kuangx4... :S

Mad Maureen said...

Thanks, Hawa.. Wow.. Nang terharu tok.. Aku sik deserve award ya sebenarnya.. I am not good nor kind.. Aku lupa birthday kawan.. huhuhu.. dahlah selepas minggu baru perasan aku terlupa.. kuangx4... :S

step.on.top said...

WEH! KU BG KO 2 AWARDS..KO X BAGI KU PUN!HUH!KEJAM!

Mad Maureen said...

La, ku mau bagi ko awards sebenarnya, tapi ku asa ko akan dapat byk, so aku bagi pada org len.. selain itu, aku hanya tujukan award ya kepada orang yg aku sik berani puji secara lisan bah,mun ngan kitak org, beranilah aku puji depan2.. haha!! Iboh risau.. Aku akan bagi award yg lebih berharga 'ciuman ikhlas' khas daripada Maureen..hehehe..