Friday, May 29, 2009

Who Were You In Your Past Life/ Lives?

After watching Oprah this morning where the audience of the Oprah Winfrey show studio got hypnotized by a hypnosis expert to let them recollect the memories of their past, curiousity got the best of me and I wondered who I was in my past life, or may I say past lives. A black woman among the audience who experienced the hypnosis said that she remembered that she was a white nun in the past. Totally opposite of who she is now since she's black and married. A white woman claimed that after the hypnosis, she remembered that she was a Red Indian lady with a lots of children though she cannot have children in her present life. Seems that we are condemned to live an opposite life to what we'd experienced before, huh~ So, I surf the internet (the easiest research method, thanks to internet) and began checking out this website.

http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/

This is a website which diagnose your past life based merely on your birth date. So, I think, though I began to believe in the existence of past lives, I think that the result of the diagnosis is not that accurate cause, first of all, many people shared the same birthday. So most people will get the same reading. But, that doesn't mean the reading is totally wrong. Some of the description in the result may contain some kind of truth in it.. Hmm..


Here's my
past life diagnosis..



Your past life diagnosis:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Poland around the year 700. Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker. --> this is sooo not me!!!

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. --> a compliment, though with a not-so-impressive example, so I just sip this in..

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods. --> Ok, this is quite accurate. I dislike it when my family switch on the air-cond, I can't stand watching raw materials gone to waste, and I am into recycling. ;)

Do you remember now? No, I don't..


Urm, believing in past lives doesn't mean that I had a doubt in my religion.. I believe that God is fair in his judgment, so reincarnation to me, is the fairest thing to a person to get their second chance and complete what they could not complete in their past lives. And I still believe I was a beautiful heiress in my past life. Serious..

2 comments:

Petite Amanda said...

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Northern England around the year 1725. Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.
(i'm also an undertaker. haih. so stupid one. is it because laz time don have other jobs and the only ones available is undertaker???) Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Person with huge energy,(not really good in planning and supervising.HAH! hahahahha.. so... wrong! If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. OUCH! T_____T The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

uh.. ok.. i still love using air-cond tho. T_T but i reli DO love the environment..tho i'm not really that good in taking care of it. but i do loathe ppl who brun rubbish/forest)that's what i got.

Mad Maureen said...

Oh, lol... At least you were a female..Nothern England? No wonder you kind of have a liking towards England, huh~... Hehe.. Your second and third reading somewhat resembles mine.. Hehe.. No wonder we sama kepala.. btw, bon voyage to Kuching today~!