Saturday, May 23, 2009

In My Comfort Zone.. ZzZzzz


Yes, I am at my comfort zone, my home mad home. And I am really comfortable until I saw the calendar and what, it's already 23rd May? Only left approximately one month and one week of semester holiday and I haven't even do what I've planned for the holiday? (eg: change the mismatch colour of my blog, keep in touch with friends, make up my mind which minor to take for the next semester, decorate the photos of CUS club on a Manila card, etc..) What I've been doing instead of doing these beneficial things that I was suppose to do? Well, I watched Oprah (actually, this is beneficial too, I guess) , The Nanny, and other movies from the movie channels every single day. And yes, I updated myself with the latest music videos by watching MTV, Channel V and Hitz.TV. I love Jai Ho music video.

This holiday, I've been sleeping a lot, and my blog had been hibernating - until now.. It's almost the end of May, and what? I just had two posts for this month and this is only my 3rd one? And no, I did not get myself a part time job. I got myself a full time job as a lazy housewife, who got lectured from my mother everytime she got back from school (she's a teacher) for not doing a very good house-keeping job. Well, my usual retort to that comment would be " I am not destined to be housewife." --> lame excuse.. (-_-) Cause house-keeping job is a universal job that each and everyone of us need at least basic skills in doing them. Yes, even the guys need to know how to cook. And there are rules in house-keeping job too, at least in my house, well, for hygenic purposes. For example, thou shalt not cook for thy pet and thy family using the same pot, (Yes, my mom cooked for our pet, 3 times a day, while she cooked for us 2 times a day.. See how important our pets are, haiz~) Thou shalt not spit or brush thy teeth in the kitchen sink because it's the place where thou wash thy food especially the vegetables, and thou shalt not use the same clothes that thou use to clean the table and use it to clean the floor. Typing it back here, I now truly understand why my mom put such a strict rules concerning hygiene though I thought that they were unnecessary at first.

I online approximately 3 to 4 times a week because there's no wireless line at my house. Had to depend on streamyx and my sister's laptop for being able to online now. Well, it's ironic because at Penang, I had a lot of things to do but just did not have enough time to do it, but here in my hometown Sibu, I had a whole day to do anything but there's no mood to do it. I guess I am in a lazy mode now. There's plenty of time, but no energy, but while in Penang, it was the other way round. To me, it looks like some kind of a compromise. I had time to online, but the source to online is not as good as back in Penang. Well?


Oh well, the conclusion here is that, though you are back in your comfort zone, you should not be too laid-back like me cause or else, you're never gonna have a comfortable new semester. Yup, need to start my engine now. Vroom, vroom~!!



Interframe: Checked my semester result and thank God I got all pass, and there's no lulus bintang or whatsoever, so I guess the worst grade I could probably get is C-. Phew~!

6 comments:

Andy Darrel Gomes said...

arggggghhh=)
check out my blog.
i got something that you might like.
thats all.
takeb care=)

Mad Maureen said...

ok, thanks for the info.. gonna check your blog right this minute.. ;)

Tinanit said...

wahhh! u get to enjoy ur hols! unlike me who is having practical training right now. the course u r taking now got mention that u have to complete practical training in order to graduate or not? next year is my final year. time sure passes us by fast! *sigh*

Andy Darrel Gomes said...

hahahahaha=)
i prayed on that day for things to turn out well....and it totally did. i was clueless of where i was going but somehow, everything fell in place. PRAISE GOD!!!!!
this experience opened doors of oppotunities for me.
never know where it is going to take me next.
all glory to God=)
by the way, shana is the one in pink. i really like her=)

thanks for dropping by my blog and sorry if i'm bothering you.
take care n tata=)

Anonymous said...

ohh finally u're back updating =)

girl, i feel the same as you too. when I have so many things to do at a time and no free time, I wish i had more time to do the things but when I have so much free time, I jz dont feel like doing anything at all. I guess all those work & studying during hectic & bz schedules took up most of our energy hence we jz feel like doing ntg n laze around after all that's done with. hehe

Mad Maureen said...

Tinanit: Lol.. I enjoyed my holiday until I can't even exercise my fingers to online daily.. Huhu~ TV is replacing my computer.. Oh, about the practical thingy, i am not sure... My sis kinda tell me my course doesn't have practical kot.. phew~! Cause if got, I sure cannot tahan punye.. yeah, time passes by very fast.. Good luck in your final year.. ;) hope u grad with first class honour girl.. ;)

Andy: Hey, thanks for dropping by my blog too.. I hope you will get to star in her next movie or commercial like you dreamed cause you have so much potential in you.. Oh, so she's the one in pink.. Really adorable.. ;) No, it's no bother at all, instead I get to see my favourite stars through your blog.. Thanks to you for sharing the moment.. take care.. ;)

Miss Confession: Lol... Yeah, I'm back after neglecting my blog for hibernating for so long.. Yeah, agreed with u.. When we have time, we usually are not motivated to do anything that doesn't have a deadline.. Lol.. All the energy used before the holiday made me feel soooo extremely lazy this moment.. If only I am more motivated now.. ;)