Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm Dissatisfied!! (-__-)

I could not accept this harsh reality. I am not sure if I am cursed or not, but I cannot tolerate this happening anymore. My handphone is spoiled/ rosak(Malay) /ruseq (Melanau)/ huai le (Mandarin)/ pai liao(Hokkien) and in foul language, it is %#!#*%$@~!!! This feeling is indescribable yeah. I know, my reaction should not be this extreme since I could survived my first 20 years on earth without my own handphone, but now (since the day I started tertiary studies) I could not survive without handphone anymore. I mean, there are a lot of precious messages inside that handphone which could not be replaced. There are a lot of phone numbers that I could not remember using my own memory but Mr Sony the 2nd (yeah, that's the name of my handphone, fyi) could help me remember them even with his limited brain size (512 MB, fyi).

Well, it's not like I am some businesswoman who's on the phone 24/7 or that I am a social butterfly who got 20 messages perhour, but handphone has its own special role in my life.
These are the ways I used my handphone to make my life complete.

1) I had a hard time remembering new people's name. So, I use my handphone to keep track of people's names. When I forgot somebody's name (people whom I met before, but had not gotten their numbers), I will say to that person "Urm, I haven't got your number, so mind if you give me your number.. (purposely did not mention the person's name cause afraid later that person will know that actually, I already forgot her/his name) and I do not know how to spell your name (of course, since I don't remember, hehe) so can you spell it for me? (handing my handphone to her/him.) " After she/he finished adding her name and phone number to my handphone, then I will take a look at the name. "Ah, so this is how to spell your name, Anonima (example only).."

2) I can pretend to be busy during my idle time, especially during a gathering. Yes, this is truly important. I am always idle during most of the gatherings, especially a gathering where my parents made me go reluctantly. During this kind of gathering, my parents who were always the 2nd last person to leave the venue of the gathering place (maybe too many stories to be shared), would had a nice time chatting with their friends, while me (the social caterpillar in this kind of gathering) will be left at the corner doing (only God and me know what) with my handphone and deleting some previous messages (instead of smsing, too thrifty to be true). And during this kind of gathering, some of you who's lucky enough to send me message during this time of the day, the reply to your message will come faster than you say "Supersonic", though I am a slow smser.. If my handphone could not function anymore, I would have to busy myself with something else like eating or trying to interrupt my parents and her friends' conversation (which is kind of rude, I think) , so let's just settle for eating. Huhu~

3) My handphone is my alarm clock. So without my handphone, it would be hard for me to wake up on time. (At least, now I can blame it on Mr Sony if I am late to attend any important events.)

4.) My handphone is my camera. If I see anything interesting out of the blue and want to capture it, Mr Sony is there to the rescue. But now, haiz.. You're in ICU, Mr Sony..

5) My handphone shows my taste in choosing something. (Ahem..) I know this might be a bit shallow but the way we choose our thing, it just shows our taste, right? And Mr Sony is worth showing off, though it might not be the best looking boyfriend, ei, handphone. Got carried away..


So, please wake up Mr Sony. Remember, you are needed urgently!!!

[Interframe: Mr Sony is just a new handphone, age 6 months = one semester. --> Maybe should name it Baby Sony instead. So, suggestion to buy a new handphone is automatically denied since it's still in warranty. Furthermore, there are a lot of precious memories inside Mr Sony the 2nd that makes him ,as Beyonce sang it, irreplacable. ]

12 comments:

Aiyishelelu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aiyishelelu said...

Aww.. is your SE hp broken? is it
2nd hand or 2nd hp after your previous hp? hmm...

Mad Maureen said...

Hi Sis Nancy, =) nope.. My hp's not broken.. Im not sure if it's infected by virus or not, because I always transfer the files from my phone to my laptop.. Huhu~ Nope, it's a first hand handphone and it's my 2nd hp after my previous hp.. ;)

Anonymous said...

hey i get u girl!!!! my hp is my baby too. i need it for all times. sorry to hear abt yr hp. maybe you gotta gt a new reliable one. sad to say, things spoil when the time comes huh

Petite Amanda said...

awwwwww... ur HP..i understand cos i cannot live without my HP also.

erm... got kebaikan also. lol. cos i almost wan to call u jz now b4 Mel told me that actually wan 2 surprise u. :P lucky ur HP rosak so surprise jadi also in the end =D

So glad can meet u juz now!! hehe.. miss ya lots.

Hawa said...

ok,no wonder kmk try call ari ya xdpt..so ingat x no kmk?cmni mun kmk nk contact ktk @ da pa2 nk madah?

Maureen said...

Miss Confession: Lol.. Ya, the babies are precious, and like babies they are fragile too (i forgot about that part..) until I ruined it.. ;)
Ya, everytime i finish my semester (when the time comes)my handphone spoiled too.. haiz~ Lol..

Amanda:Awww~!! Miss ya lots too!! So sweet the gestures made by u guys! Wana put the photo in my blog but currently using sister's laptop to online, so maybe have to wait until a few days.. huhu~!
Ha, you guys gestures made my week.. Until it can make up for the tragedy of my hp and the tragedy of missing the flight.. ;)

Hawa: Oh, paduhal ktk ada call kmk.. Kinek tok kmk pake hp bapak kamek.. Tapi simkad kmk agi kekal sama.. Mun ktk mok contact kmk, agi nombor yg sama.. Hehehe.. Aku rasa nombor ktk ada dlm simkad kmk.. Ingat rasanya.. ;)

Hawa said...

yup..kmk nk beri disc kosong pake burn crita slumdog ya..hehe.xpa la..ktk dh kt swak bh.sem dpn jak.haha..njoy ur holiday(^^,)

Mad Maureen said...

Hawa: Thanks.. You enjoy holiday too!! ;) oh, kamek terlupa lalu pasal mok burn Slumdog ya.. Aduh Saliha!! Okay, sem depan kamek burn.. Kamek belajar lok teknik mengeburn time cuti tok.. Hehe.. :)

Hawa said...

"mengeburn"..skali agik dr Azimah akn impress dgn ktk..hehe(^^,)

Petite Amanda said...

wah... I'm glad we all made u feel happy.. =D hey dont forget to thank the mastermind behind it all ya.. lol.. tot will terkantoi but terjadi also la in the end! yays!

Mad Maureen said...

yays too!! hehe... so thanks to you cause you are the mastermind...hugz!!