Saturday, June 20, 2009

Are You Ready......

to enter the new semester?

My honest answer would be NO..

I am not even sure how many courses to register because my major only offers two subjects (which means there's a total of only 8 unit for major paper for the semester).. I am not even sure if I do need to take the Children's Literature subject for my next semester as we (the English Language Studies students) think that it's only offered to those who's minoring in English Language Studies.

Please, please, holiday, lengthen yourself!!

I haven't even finish the task that I need to do for my club's recruitment next semester!!



[Interframe: thanks to my cousins' wireless line, my laptop can finally go online. Woo hoo~!!
]

9 comments:

Petite Amanda said...

MAu!! nice new banner!!! LOVE IT!! :D eh can send me a bigger one?? cannot really see your lovely pictures in there. :X but can see U look good tho btw.. :D

Anonymous said...

ohh new header banner! nice =D

well most ppl are always not ready to start a new sem. heck im not even ready to end my current 1 now haha

Mad Maureen said...

Amanda: Thanks, Amanda.. ;) And thanks to my sister Melissa, who photoshopped it for me.. hehehe.. Ok, I will try send it to you.. :)

Miss Confession: Thanks, Erisha.. My sister made it for me.. Hehe.. Yup, I hope my holidays won't end that soon.. ;)

Tinanit said...

lol~ i wish for my practical to end soon, but I still want my holidays! *cries*

anyway, when will you be starting your new sem?

Mad Maureen said...

Hi, Tina.. Hehe.. Wow, it's interesting during practical right? Moreover, it's at Swinburne [where u got lots of friends there.. ;0]

oh, i will be starting my new sem on 6th of July.. huhu~

Petite Amanda said...

okies Mau.. I will wait for the pic. hahahha.. oh btw see you when I go back yea :D hopefully can go out. hehe~

Hawa said...

kacak banner ya..(^^,)
kmk pun x,
tapi xkn dpt ubah.xlamak gik nk start sem
kmk blm reg gik course
tgala bila stor dh bukak klak baruk kmk amik buku ya,tangga..
mok reg paper sama ktk..atleast adala la geng klak..hehehe

Mad Maureen said...

tima kasih, Hawa... hehe..
kmk dah online daftar 15 unit, agi mok cari sigik agi kursus elektif mok ambik 19 unit.. good luck ngan kitak semoga menjadi ppms cemerlang knk tok.. oh, dalam buku ya madah sem tok cuma ambik 2 paper utk major jak.. HET213 ngan HET222.. ;)

Mad Maureen said...

Amanda, oops, i dono where my sis put the file in her computer.. i will send it once i found it, ya.. yalor, hope we can go out that time.. ;)