Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lame words about life..

Have you ever experienced that moment... that moment after you went through some events in your life, and you made a conclusion about each experience? 

And the conclusion sometimes turn out to be some meaningful random thoughts which are worth keeping for? (at least for myself).


I guess, sometimes I experienced that. Or most of the times. Especially when I am emotional. 
I would make a conclusion about certain things and then I will put up the words at the corner this blog and label them as 'words of lamehood by lameleftygirl'. 

And I would change these 'so-called wise words' every week or every month.

Well, to me, life is like a series of experiments. Everytime after I experienced something, I would make a either an inference, hypothesis and conclusion out of it.

I used to type down my random thoughts and saved them in my laptop, but after my hard disk was spoiled, I could not trust my laptop, external hard disk without any back up anymore. So here I would like to introduce all of you to my new baby blog (aww agugugugu kuchi kuchi baby eh?)

which I named as 

 (yeah lame name I know )

And yeah, this is where I keep my random lame thoughts. 
Or the remaining of it which I can still remember after my hard disk died. T_T

So if you guys have time, do check it out yea. 

That's all.  
 


3 comments:

Cik Hawa said...

i already checked it out babe..n wow..salute you la..=)

Mad Maureen said...

Thanks Cik Hawa. I'm still waiting for you to publicize your Cerita Cik Hawa blog.. :) and your khaishahwalis's latest update was on 18th april. :)

Cik Hawa said...

erm, no komen..hahaha..later la I sms you..=)