Sunday, July 4, 2010

New friends I'm gonna miss next week..

These two cute kittens which were still nameless... I'm sooo gonna miss them once I fly to Penang this Sunday..


Aww, what can I name this cutie?? Hmmm.... I have so many cats till I ran out of names for them.. *sigh*
Well, I love kittens - when they are asleep.
When they aren't, I wish I was the one asleep.
It is a known fact that kittens are very naughty. Only a few cat lovers can tolerate their naughtiness.
(Obviously I'm not one of them)
Talking bout cats and pets, I became a follower of this blog not long ago - Bubu's Shelter.
If you think I am a cat lover for having so many cats at home, then she (the blog's owner) is definitely the ultimate cat and animal lover. ;)
I've never seen anybody so passionate about cats like her before.
Hmm, if only animal shelter exist in Sibu...
[Interframe: Actually, the main purpose of this post is to show off my new kittens' pictures. Aww, aren't they adorable?? hehe. If you have name suggestions, don't hesitate to suggest to me yea.. ;) ]

7 comments:

Hawa said...

Haha..mcm kmk dh tau dr mula jak hidden premise entri ktk tok..nama yg kmk cadangkan, Reen & Deen..hehehe



p/s: guro jak k..tp mun nk make nama ya pun blh juak..

Mad Maureen said...

haha. Reen and Deen? kuangx4.. sik dapat dah.. cos kakak kamek dah namakan pusak2 ya.. XD

amanda said...

awwww... so very comel la... like the owner lor.. :D i love ur kitties... XD i m sooo sure u goin to miss them now that u're back in uni ady..

Nancy Ling said...

wow lol so cute kitten more than adult cat. haha.

I went to visit Penang Time Square on Sat, 24th July to took some photos of Cute dogs after long time no visit Penang Time Square since Jan then. hehe.

I have posted them on my blogspot le. Please take a look when u are free. =]

Anonymous said...

such an adorable cat!!!! :D

Mad Maureen said...

Thanks Erisha. ;) Love them so much! hehe.

Mad Maureen said...

Ada: yea, that's true Ada.. You are so right.. hehe

Sis Nancy: alrite. i will take a look at them. hehe. i was waiting for your blog's update until i realized it's already private. ok, i will take a look dear. hehe.