Saturday, July 24, 2010

Have I mentioned that...

1) I am living in a new room this semester? And that room happens to be the former room my my senior? Imagine. New neighbours, new roommate. I wonder if I can cope up with all these new things.
2) I have a new old handphone? Not that I bought a new handphone, but I am using a hand-me-down handphone to replace my own Mr Sony the 2nd whom I've mistakenly divorced with. Ugh! And have I mentioned that the handphone I am using now had an experience going down the loo?
3) I am now a final year student? Well, not need to mention that. I felt stressed sometimes to be expected as a person who knows it all.
4) I want to have a MP5? I want it for reading e-books, and also soft copy notes. But what the heck, it costs a fortune. So maybe I can only buy it during the new semester (when I don't take that many papers and need not to read that many notes, hmmph..)
5) I am a floor-cleaning freak now? I had an urge to clean the floor frequently almost every day due to this feeling inside of me. Ugh.. I don't know that's a good or a bad thing but I am comfortable with it, though I think I am wasting a lot of water to clean the floor now.
6) I haven't finish reading the Holy Bible though I owned it since I was 9? I aimed to finish reading at least a chapter by this semester. I am trying to find the spiritual side of me to know myself better. I am always undecided, so I hope by reading the Bible, I have a guide to my future or to make any decision in life.
Last but not least, have I mentioned that this is my first update since the beginning of the first semester? Hello again blogging world. ;)

7 comments:

Kiki said...

helloo to u maumau!!

:)

Unknown said...

Haiihhh missing campus life. Have fun, ur super senior now!

afiqhanis said...

mp5? seriyesly k snapang? ahahaha

jeans lusuh said...

yah...u told me about the phone-going -inside-the -loo thing ha3

Mad Maureen said...

Kiki: Helloo to you Kiki!!!! hehe
Misel: yeah, supersenior yg ada kuasa veto membuli.. hehe. ;) i hope my senior year time moves slowly.
Afiq: yea, seriously pake senapang hahah. ;D mobile pun senapang hehe.
Claire: yea haha... entah berapa kuman dah beranak pinak di hpku yg ku pake dengan selamba. My father pun kerja ya hoho.

Catholic is evil said...

Hey dont read that rubbish bible.
Nothing holy about it.

Jesus Christ was a jewish rabbi.

People who followed his teaching were Christians. The Catholic Christians believed that u must go through vatican to go to heaven. Can u believe that?

The Pope issued Papal Bull so that the Spanish and Portuguese killed aborigines the world over like in Avatar.

The Catholic Christian is an evil cult. The Pope should be tried for crime against humanity over the centuries even here in Malaysia, the Catholic Christians attacked Malacca and killed Malays.

China and Japan banned Christian missionaries. Good Chinese.

The priest sodomised boys and girls.

Mad Maureen said...

Hi unknown coward evil visitor,

you're too naive if u think i will believe all the things u said by being anonymous. if u think you're stating the truth, why don't u put on your link or show who u are?